Sponsored

Cost of upgrading factory LED headlights?

athombomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking at the models from Base to Black Diamond, they each have the normal standard headlights.

Not familiar with upgrades in the slightest. What do y'all think the cost would be to option the signature LED headlights instead that are featured on the pricier models?
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They're both LED. One just has the Halo. If I was to bet, they'd be locked into trims.
My guess as well. I've been trying to build my perfect trim setup - and can't - (until proven otherwise in the future builder) which I assume is the marketing purpose. Convince people to buy more for the one detail they really want.

OP
OP

athombomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My guess as well. I've been trying to build my perfect trim setup - and can't - (until proven otherwise in the future builder) which I assume is the marketing purpose. Convince people to buy more for the one detail they really want.
damn was kind of hoping an option would be to switch out grills, including the lights. Would love the Outer Banks grill on the Big Bend

Sponsored

JTurbo25

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know the new Ranger's LED headlights are plug and play with the lower trim, but they cost like 1k plus from Ford new. I'm sure the Bronco will be the same if you want the signature headlights. Plus with the number of grills available I already know grill swaps will be very popular (think TRD grills, and Raptor grills).

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All models come with LED low and high beam lights

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know the new Ranger's LED headlights are plug and play with the lower trim, but they cost like 1k plus from Ford new. I'm sure the Bronco will be the same if you want the signature headlights. Plus with the number of grills available I already know grill swaps will be very popular (think TRD grills, and Raptor grills).
LED headlights are standard in all trims. Look at the Standard Package features

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

damn was kind of hoping an option would be to switch out grills, including the lights. Would love the Outer Banks grill on the Big Bend
Ford says there will be like 11 grills available. Maybe we can customize when ordering?

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you can’t customize headlights from Ford on the lower trims you’ll be able to customize aftermarket (either through Ford Performance or third party). With how modular the Bronco is, headlights is one of the worst reasons to upgrade to a more expensive trims.

I have a 2d Black Diamond on reserve. I prefer the grille and headlamps from Badlands but literally do not care about advanced 4x4, namebrand shocks or front lockers. If it comes down to it I’ll swap the grille and lights myself.

Sponsored

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know the new Ranger's LED headlights are plug and play with the lower trim, but they cost like 1k plus from Ford new.
Yep, they look like they'd be the same shape so if that's your thing and you want to stick to OEM I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Ford Bronco Cost of upgrading factory LED headlights? 74538986

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if Ford would sell the LED taillights for Base/Big Bend?
If you look at the Big Bend model, down under Safety, it lists as an Option "LED Signature Lighting". That means you will be able to upgrade to the same lights as the upper model trims.
Or they made a typo.

Last edited:
OP
OP

athombomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you look at the Big Bend model, down under Safety, it lists as an Option "LED Signature Lighting". That means you will be able to upgrade to the same lights as the upper model trims.
Or they made a typo.
sweet mother of god
Sponsored