Sponsored

Cost of upgrading factory LED headlights?

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you look at the Big Bend model, down under Safety, it lists as an Option "LED Signature Lighting". That means you will be able to upgrade to the same lights as the upper model trims.
Or they made a typo.
I see Headlights LED Signature Lighting - but no mention of Tail Lights LED Signature Lighting for some reason
Sponsored

OP
OP

athombomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you look at the Big Bend model, down under Safety, it lists as an Option "LED Signature Lighting". That means you will be able to upgrade to the same lights as the upper model trims.
Or they made a typo.
if you look at Black Diamond this isn’t listed as an option, which is weird no?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if Ford would sell the LED taillights for Base/Big Ben?
I hope so and it’s very possible. Ford put in a lot of work to make this thing modular and accessory happy all over the place. I think that’s one of the main parts of their plan. The aftermarket for these type vehicles is a huge revenue. They can make some good money for selling good quality and factory backed OEM aftermarket parts.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, you will be able to order the signature headlights (halo) and LED taillights if you wish. They will probably be on backorder early and expensive but they'll sell them. I bet it will be around $1,800 for all 4. I'm getting the base and may upgrade to these but I'll checkout the standard once for awhile. Truthfully, I don't drive much at night anyway so I may stay standard.

OP
OP

athombomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Cost of upgrading factory LED headlights? 1595261693525

Pretty interesting here. On the Ford webiste, when looking at Big Bend key features page they have a picture of it with same grill but with the signature Halo lights. Also looks like it has the standard 18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum tires that come on the Outer Banks model...

Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Cost of upgrading factory LED headlights? 1595261693525

Pretty interesting here. On the Ford webiste, when looking at Big Bend key features page they have a picture of it with same grill but with the signature Halo lights. Also looks like it has the standard 18” Bright Machined Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum tires that come on the Outer Banks model...
i think that's just an Outer Banks with a Big Bend grill. Look at the flares.

If I stick with my Big Bend reservation, the signature lighting is a must have upgrade.

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, you will be able to order the signature headlights (halo) and LED taillights if you wish. They will probably be on backorder early and expensive but they'll sell them. I bet it will be around $1,800 for all 4. I'm getting the base and may upgrade to these but I'll checkout the standard once for awhile. Truthfully, I don't drive much at night anyway so I may stay standard.
Forgive my ignorance here, but I am struggling with the difference between the standard LED and the signature headlights. Is it merely the length of the line that extends inwards towards the BRONCO on the grille? That is really the only difference that I am able to see.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Forgive my ignorance here, but I am struggling with the difference between the standard LED and the signature headlights. Is it merely the length of the line that extends inwards towards the BRONCO on the grille? That is really the only difference that I am able to see.
The extended line and the halo ring on the actual headlight.

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The extended line and the halo ring on the actual headlight.
74538986-jpg.jpg

Okay, thats was what I was thinking. I just get confused when seeing this picture (was speculated that this was the Big Bend/Base headlight) and it appears the halo is there but obviously has that shorter line inwards. Hell I don't know. Patience, patience, patience.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Cost of upgrading factory LED headlights? 74538986-

Okay, thats was what I was thinking. I just get confused when seeing this picture (was speculated that this was the Big Bend/Base headlight) and it appears the halo is there but obviously has that shorter line inwards. Hell I don't know. Patience, patience, patience.
Yeah it is kinda confusing. That looks like a halo but the horizontal bar coming from the grille doesnt extend into the main lamp like the signature ones do. It could be a chrome ring but the pics of lower trims doesn't show that either.

Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This headlights thing is such a marketing exercise. If Ford had called the base headlights "Bronco Retro LED" lights they could have charged more for them on the higher trims and put the "signature" lights on the cheaper trims as the "you bought a cheap bronco" option.

I think they both look very nice, but my money's on Black Diamond and the headlights really don't bother me.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford says there will be like 11 grills available. Maybe we can customize when ordering?
I wonder if they're including other colors in that number? Already some reports that a white grill will be an option.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hope so and it’s very possible. Ford put in a lot of work to make this thing modular and accessory happy all over the place. I think that’s one of the main parts of their plan. The aftermarket for these type vehicles is a huge revenue. They can make some good money for selling good quality and factory backed OEM aftermarket parts.
Too many choices.
I quit.
j/k

Have I mentioned we need build and price? Now!
Sponsored