Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yikes. You're in the right place. There are many threads and details on this site that will help you find MSRP pricing, invoice pricing, or better. Under no circumstances should you buy from that dealer.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are hundreds and hundreds of Ford dealerships.

The fact that some still try to ask for an ADM is idiotic to me. If you're too lazy to hunt, then sure, you deserve to be parted with your money via an ADM. :)

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is in the middle of a big city with high taxes and is charging MSRP. No markup.

Sponsored

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to find another dealer. The salesmen may be a nice guy, but apparently the dealership sees a way to make a little extra money. We had a great member in Texas work a deal with a dealer who offered below MSRP with a few other incentives. So many people moved their reservation that Ford block them temporarily. So, to answer your question, I don't think a $3K adder is normal. You can do better.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I visited my local dealer today to discuss pricing since I have been given very little information from the dealer that holds my reservation. I actually have my reservation with another dealer but I was considering moving to the local dealer. I was told that their sales model was to add $3000.00 above MSRP and that there will be no discounts. The salesman also told me that I could expect 3 to 5 thousand dollars above MSRP to be the norm at most dealers. I have purchased cars from this salesman before and he is a reputable person. I knew that was a possibility but I was still surprised. Has anyone else been told something similar.
Go to Mullinax in Mobile, Alabama. Problem solved. Highest you will pay is MSRP.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was told not to expect a discount - I don't - but they said no premium over MSRP.

I would shop around or if it's not convent at least let the dealer know you're going to shop your reservation around.

Sponsored

MTDOC

Big Bend
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The dealer I reserved with here in Montana is one i worked with in the past and is about 60 miles away. They also want 3k over msrp. I told them I was moving my reservation and they were unconcerned. The local dealer wants msrp plus DOC fee but I'm thinking I may yet find a better deal.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Runaway!!!
Quick Rate Rape!!!

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer I reserved with here in Montana is one i worked with in the past and is about 60 miles away. They also want 3k over msrp. I told them I was moving my reservation and they were unconcerned. The local dealer wants msrp plus DOC fee but I'm thinking I may yet find a better deal.
Buy from Granger... worth the trip to Iowa.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You don’t HAVE to pay that. One of the dealers near me with hundreds of reservations is marking the Bronco up $5k over MSRP and I’m sure 80% of their customers will blindly pay it! You’re in the right place, plenty of fair deals shared here!
Sponsored