First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone, I lucked into a 2021 OBX with the open 3.73 axles and wish I had some lockers with some 35" tires. Wondering if anyone has added an air locker and what the cost was for rear or front/rear locker. I plan to add onboard air anyway at some point. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Doing it right with a twin comp, arb mount, pro shop that knows what they're doing with rear ends, and if the unit's still around $1k (Edit: yes ARB RD245 ARB Air Locker Differentials | Summit Racing" <https://www.summitracing.com/parts/arb-rd245>) then I'd figure around $3-4k all in. Toward lower end if you install compressor yourself (moderately easy)

**for rear only, if they have a front application now idk what it is

***oh you said 35s on 3.73...idk, others may have an opinion on this

Last edited:

Kseannau

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
4 wheel parts said for the rear you would have to leave it 1 day probably maybe up to 2 at $150.per hour using their parts iirc like 173/hour if using parts you brought in, they didn't say how many hours but since they have to do gears too I'd say $1,051 for locker $350 for gears if they have the ratio you want and it can match the front so the front doesn't have to get done too, 250 for mounting bracket and $600 for compressor if dual so probably 3kish hopefully shooting high. Hopefully someone will get it done and let us know their cost for real. My bronco is scheduled for January delivery and I want my rear locker done by may if not front as well, so at worst hopefully I can post my cost here in Phoenix going through 4 wheel parts for install then.
Sponsored