First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No doubt someone has already addressed this in another thread, but is there an estimate for how much it will cost to upgrade from Mid package to either the High or Lux packages? I am currently sitting on the Wildtrak w/ the Standard Mid package. Kinda like the idea of having the 12" touchscreen and sound deadening roof options......and oh, the B&O sound system is tempting as well.........but since the other lux package features don't necessarily entice me, the lux package is probably out of consideration.

FeatureBlack DiamondBadlandsWildtrakNotes
Mid PackageOptionalOptionalStandardAmbient footwell lighting, automatically dimming rearview mirror, dual-zone temperature control, heated front seats, reverse sensing system
High PackageN/AOptionalOptionalMid package in addition to 12" touchscreen, 360 degree camera, sound deadening roof, forward sensing system, wing mirror LED approach lights and spotlight
Lux PackageN/AOptionalOptionalMid and High package in addition to adaptive cruise control, B&O sound system, garage door opener, 2 extra front row charging ports, voice-activated touch nav system, wireless charging pad
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
as somebody who was on the fence about the lux package. after hearing the B&O sound system i was convinced. And the 12 inch screen is just a no brainer. Its worth it for that alone.

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No doubt someone has already addressed this in another thread, but is there an estimate for how much it will cost to upgrade from Mid package to either the High or Lux packages? I am currently sitting on the Wildtrak w/ the Standard Mid package. Kinda like the idea of having the 12" touchscreen and sound deadening roof options......and oh, the B&O sound system is tempting as well.........but since the other lux package features don't necessarily entice me, the lux package is probably out of consideration.

FeatureBlack DiamondBadlandsWildtrakNotes
Mid PackageOptionalOptionalStandardAmbient footwell lighting, automatically dimming rearview mirror, dual-zone temperature control, heated front seats, reverse sensing system
High PackageN/AOptionalOptionalMid package in addition to 12" touchscreen, 360 degree camera, sound deadening roof, forward sensing system, wing mirror LED approach lights and spotlight
Lux PackageN/AOptionalOptionalMid and High package in addition to adaptive cruise control, B&O sound system, garage door opener, 2 extra front row charging ports, voice-activated touch nav system, wireless charging pad
Check out page 22 of this thread. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rvation-survey-email.4347/page-22#post-148428 There was a survey that Ford sent out where some pricing options are referenced. Who knows how close they'll be to final, though. Hopefully we find out this Friday.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
as somebody who was on the fence about the lux package. after hearing the B&O sound system i was convinced. And the 12 inch screen is just a no brainer. Its worth it for that alone.
Did you hear the B&O and the standard sound system? How much of a difference?

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was the B&O system at one of the Bronco events? And the 12" screen comes with the High package.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the B&O system at one of the Bronco events? And the 12" screen comes with the High package.
no i listened to it at a dealer. it might not be exactly the same in the bronco but it was good enough for me to understand the difference

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, 12" screen and 360 cams make it an easy call for High, what sells me on Lux is the garage door opener!! LOL, but seriously, B&O and ACC might be worth it, I really want a good sound system...

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was playing around on B&P this morning (F150) and the B&O sound system was a stand alone option for $610. I'm really hoping ford makes it a stand alone option for the Bronco. I'm looking at the high package and have no interest in any of the other lux features, so the additional $2300 to get lux wouldn't be worth it to me.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s a handy break-down according to the pricing survey. These won’t be exact, but probably pretty close. ?

Ford Bronco Cost to Upgrade From Mid to High or Lux Packages 81C17021-2177-4040-9976-61B1AB1151F1

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was playing around on B&P this morning (F150) and the B&O sound system was a stand alone option for $610. I'm really hoping ford makes it a stand alone option for the Bronco. I'm looking at the high package and have no interest in any of the other lux features, so the additional $2300 to get lux wouldn't be worth it to me.
I would definitely do mid + b&o if that's the case. I don't really care that much for the bigger screen.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would definitely do mid + b&o if that's the case. I don't really care that much for the bigger screen.
I want the upgraded mirrors (turn signal and spotlight). Totally stupid, I know, but fuck it.
Sponsored