Sponsored

Could a higher end Bronco to compete with the AMG or Rovers happen in the future?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife has a Defender and loves my Bronco. But there is a HUGE difference in luxury, and sound system quality.

You're probably right with most people. But it could be something they move to. But LR has been doing luxury off roading for decades, has more name appeal.

I would like to see an adjustable air suspension on a Bronco.
Yes, Rover's reputation as the ultimate luxury SUV has been decades in the making. The adjustable air suspension is one of my favorite features for easy extra clearance and I use it all the time when towing/loading the trailer onto the hitch.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In what world is Ford more luxury than Jeep? Lol. The Grand Wagoneers put any Ford to shame with their interiors, they’re almost 120K fully loaded.
lol the gw is not in the offroad class. i'd put that in line with a lincoln. you think youre going to take a gw on an outing with jeeps, broncos, or lrs?

oh right, starts at 90k, compared to the 50k-ish bronco or 70k raptor. hell, you can even get into defender for 20k less.

The Wrangler is much better quality than the full plastic interior of the Bronco as well.
interior molding, death wobble, and maybe base sound are the only things the wrangler has over it. the rest including tech, ride quality, comfort, seats, etc. go to the bronco

Comparison Test: 2021 Ford Bronco vs. 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (caranddriver.com)

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
lol the gw is not in the offroad class. i'd put that in line with a lincoln. you think youre going to take a gw on an outing with jeeps, broncos, or lrs?

oh right, starts at 90k, compared to the 50k-ish bronco or 70k raptor. hell, you can even get into defender for 20k less.

interior molding, death wobble, and maybe base sound are the only things the wrangler has over it. the rest including tech, ride quality, comfort, seats, etc. go to the bronco

Comparison Test: 2021 Ford Bronco vs. 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (caranddriver.com)
He said, ‘Jeep’ not ‘Wrangler.’ Do you take a Ford Focus off road? Is that not a Ford? Jeep has the higher end vehicle in their lineup compared to Ford.

That’s nice but untrue. Seats? Lol. The Bronco interior is cheap, the seats are cheap, the quality is cheap and the designs are mostly ugly. It’s a fairly typical Ford, mediocre run of the mill build quality with cheap parts. Wrangler is the better off road vehicle, has the better interior quality, hard top and soft top and has the better high end output engine. The Bronco has a 360 degree camera and the awesome 12” screen that Jeep doesn’t and better on road manners. Sorry that offends you but it’s true. Wrangler should get another interior upgrade in the next year as well to match the rest of FCA with their gigantic screens like the Bronco.

Ford hasn’t matched the interior quality of a Wrangler high altitude with leather stitched dashes and diamond stitched leather seat accents. The Bronco will be much higher quality after it’s initial refresh in a few years. I like it for what it is but to act like the Bronco is luxury or a higher quality inside than the Wrangler is foolish. Everything is plastic and the floor vents? Get out.
Sponsored