Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only the folks who overloaded a small allocation dealer (Granger). But that's only a small fraction of the overall sales.
"Orders will be fulfilled based on reservation timestamp and commodity restraints"
Allocations weren't part of the communication until the last couple months.
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this thread is any indication of how well MY22 will go, there will be a lot of duplications and conflicting information coupled with a new thread with duplications and conflicting information.

Lots of chatter on this topic over the past few months, especially as MY21 orders were pushed to MY22. Certainly a topic worthy of searching for past information on.
For sure. If I thought there was a decent chance of getting a 2022 bronco, I'd hold off on ordering a Jeep next month. Trying to guesstimate the chances with all of this conflicting information plus uncertainties of the supply chain is very difficult at the least.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For sure. If I thought there was a decent chance of getting a 2022 bronco, I'd hold off on ordering a Jeep next month. Trying to guesstimate the chances with all of this conflicting information plus uncertainties of the supply chain is very difficult at the least.
Not to mention how extremely unlikely it is that even Ford has a firm grasp on the supply chain for the entire model year. There are concerns now, but that's a moving target and plenty of other parts can quickly become issues!

It's not like there are full model-years worth of 90% of every single part just sitting around in a warehouse waiting on the last few bits.

Every single part has a risk of becoming a supply constraint throughout the year. Plus we're all waiting on roof v4.0 to solve the problem there ;)

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Orders will be fulfilled based on reservation timestamp and commodity restraints"
Allocations weren't part of the communication until the last couple months.
Regardless that is the current reality.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not sure how the 'Dirt Mountain' numbers factor in to these figures.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Few of those order they fulfilled had all the deadly sins at the same time...

Seems we are habitual sinners here still waiting.

So, yes, Ford could make the numbers equivalent to all the reservation holders; however, given the sinful nature of this group - it won't be ours.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

November sales reports have been posted by Ford and so far 43,711 Broncos have been produced so far. Keep in mind, major production didn't begin until half way through 2021 and production was far from being on full speed. There are about 120,000 orders to fulfill total and Ford has completed about 1/3 of them in half a year. If Ford kept this same speed going (which is unlikely because the factory is only becoming faster) then 80,000 broncos could be built in 2022 which would most likely cover all the orders. This is not even taking into account the orders that are waiting for 2023 for the MOD top, Bronco raptor, etc, which would decrease the 120,000 number. Am I missing something here? I know there are many builds that are delayed because of constrained options, but this should definitely get resolved sometime in 2022.
I would say No.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

November sales reports have been posted by Ford and so far 43,711 Broncos have been produced so far. Keep in mind, major production didn't begin until half way through 2021 and production was far from being on full speed. There are about 120,000 orders to fulfill total and Ford has completed about 1/3 of them in half a year. If Ford kept this same speed going (which is unlikely because the factory is only becoming faster) then 80,000 broncos could be built in 2022 which would most likely cover all the orders. This is not even taking into account the orders that are waiting for 2023 for the MOD top, Bronco raptor, etc, which would decrease the 120,000 number. Am I missing something here? I know there are many builds that are delayed because of constrained options, but this should definitely get resolved sometime in 2022.
Well, that seems like a reasonable prediction that 80,000 Broncos could be produced in 2022, filling most or all of the original 120,000 reservations. Perhaps the people who withdrew, either completely or to wait for a future model, will be balanced out by the extra cars being built for dealer sales. Either way, its possible to hope that by the 2023 model year, Bronco will be a popular, but available automobile. But it seems that the special order style of purchasing will remain for many customers.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll just say this. How many people on here including me have a built unit just sitting at MAP with absolutely no fucking idea when we will get it? Mine is going on a month “in production”
Sponsored