First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
November sales reports have been posted by Ford and so far 43,711 Broncos have been produced so far. Keep in mind, major production didn't begin until half way through 2021 and production was far from being on full speed. There are about 120,000 orders to fulfill total and Ford has completed about 1/3 of them in half a year. If Ford kept this same speed going (which is unlikely because the factory is only becoming faster) then 80,000 broncos could be built in 2022 which would most likely cover all the orders. This is not even taking into account the orders that are waiting for 2023 for the MOD top, Bronco raptor, etc, which would decrease the 120,000 number. Am I missing something here? I know there are many builds that are delayed because of constrained options, but this should definitely get resolved sometime in 2022.
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Theoretically they could if there were no issues with constraints. The big question if the answer is yes, would they given allocations? Would they build dealer stock or fulfill new orders in place of existing reservation holders?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where you get the 43k number? I saw 25855 here.
Scroll down on that attachment. He is referring to Production, not sales. I'm surprised to see a discrepancy that big TBH.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My biggest worry is having some Covid lockdown again effecting things. Maybe not in US but in other parts of the worlds which would impact commodities for the bronco.

I’m with you tho, I would think everyone who has a reservation without a delayed option should be getting a 2022 based on recent production rates

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It all depends on hard top production. That will answer how many of the 120k will be fulfilled.
I think they can make the 120k, it’s the allocations that may limit many of us.

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
November sales reports have been posted by Ford and so far 43,711 Broncos have been produced so far. Keep in mind, major production didn't begin until half way through 2021 and production was far from being on full speed. There are about 120,000 orders to fulfill total and Ford has completed about 1/3 of them in half a year. If Ford kept this same speed going (which is unlikely because the factory is only becoming faster) then 80,000 broncos could be built in 2022 which would most likely cover all the orders. This is not even taking into account the orders that are waiting for 2023 for the MOD top, Bronco raptor, etc, which would decrease the 120,000 number. Am I missing something here? I know there are many builds that are delayed because of constrained options, but this should definitely get resolved sometime in 2022.
Another thing to consider is when will production for MY22 end? I doubt they will build 2022s into December as they did for MY21. I worked at the Mitsibishi factory in Illinois back in the day and they switched model years in July. My guess is MY21 was 6 months and MY22 and MY23 will be 9 months getting them on the July switchover schedule in July, 2023 for the 2024 model.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If this thread is any indication of how well MY22 will go, there will be a lot of duplications and conflicting information coupled with a new thread with duplications and conflicting information.

Lots of chatter on this topic over the past few months, especially as MY21 orders were pushed to MY22. Certainly a topic worthy of searching for past information on.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they can make the 120k, it’s the allocations that may limit many of us.
Only the folks who overloaded a small allocation dealer (Granger). But that's only a small fraction of the overall sales.