Sponsored

Could Ford Present the 2021 at The Bronco Super Celebration?

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is Sponsoring this event, along with the Bronco Club of America. it's in Tennessee and as of now is going to be May 12, 13, 14 and it's still a Go.

On Saturday @ 2 pm Ford will make an official Special Presentation.

Now the official release might still be earlier in April, but I feel a new Bronco will be there on display.

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/
Sponsored

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would venture to say any large gathering will be cancelled. Further, any publicly traded company participating or sponsoring a large gathering is going to be heavily criticized. Stay home Ford, now is the time to display your ability to galvanize your team and their ability to manufacture ventilators. Give me some patriotism, some humanity. On its heels, the Bronco.

Maybe the reveal should be the first 200 are all donated to agencies to aid the CV19 fight or the first few auctioned for charitable cause. You wouldn't even have to play a heavy handed "look at us", it would occur organically. Small batch First Responders Edition.? NYCFD Edition, all donated. Win- Win.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is Sponsoring this event, along with the Bronco Club of America. it's in Tennessee and as of now is going to be May 12, 13, 14 and it's still a Go.

On Saturday @ 2 pm Ford will make an official Special Presentation.

Now the official release might still be earlier in April, but I feel a new Bronco will be there on display.

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/
also it appears they haven’t really updated ANYTHING in a while. On bronco club of America’s website they still have the event listed in April, as wells as small events at the NYIAS and NAIAS.

I would be willing to bed it will be postponed or canceled.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Someone somewhere in some other thread said that we won't see anything until March 31st so hey, there's still hope.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shit!.... they moved it to the same weekend as our annual spring fishing derby/ trip....if that even happens.
Which also happens to be the Sunday of daughters confirmation......
(grumble grumble)

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unlikely. The Super Celebration is not a media event, nor a big event by most standards. It would be super cool if Ford dropped a few trucks there and showed it off to their grassroots fans, but that isn't how a much-anticipated reveal has been done historically - huge multimedia venues and over-the-top presentations are the norm. I fear there won't be a reveal until at least June, later if the economy doesn't revive quickly.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They need to do a Social Isolation release and show a family Overlanding away from society and fishing and camping happily off the land.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would venture to say any large gathering will be cancelled. Further, any publicly traded company participating or sponsoring a large gathering is going to be heavily criticized. Stay home Ford, now is the time to display your ability to galvanize your team and their ability to manufacture ventilators. Give me some patriotism, some humanity. On its heels, the Bronco.

Maybe the reveal should be the first 200 are all donated to agencies to aid the CV19 fight or the first few auctioned for charitable cause. You wouldn't even have to play a heavy handed "look at us", it would occur organically. Small batch First Responders Edition.? NYCFD Edition, all donated. Win- Win.
I like your talk about Ford and everyone doing whats right here. I do hope Ford puts thier name on the ventilators they produce, so every on will remember thier help. Maybe the could do a Bronco edition with a stable off road cart for all the field hospitals!
Sponsored