Sponsored

Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm jelly that the Canadian versions come with KO2's stock vs. the Goodyear Rock Flingers.....

Nice ride, congrats!!
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Same story here. I have a 21MY Wildtrak on order but still no VIN. Last week I was able to buy a Badlands locally. It's supposed to be delivered 9/28. 2.3, manual, MGV, high package, beadlock rims. I almost passed on it because its Cyber Orange Metallic which is definitely not the black I was waiting for. I've gotta say though that the colour is really growing on me. I'll just add some black graphics and aux lights to tone it down a bit.
Wow, if you add tow to that BL you’re getting, it‘s my exact build! Maybe my Bronco got shunted to Ottawa instead of Calgary!

Last edited:
OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm jelly that the Canadian versions come with KO2's stock vs. the Goodyear Rock Flingers.....

Nice ride, congrats!!
These definitely throw a few rocks still but it doesn't seem terrible. I think they must have thought ahead to order these tires for our Canadian winters. These tires are supposed to be pretty good in the snow.

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re obviously in Calgary. I saw these three on my dealers lot on Saturday. There is also a stock one in the showroom. Not sure if there are any others on the lot.
19B9C693-2F86-4D0E-B25D-5845232A2EDF.jpeg
Ya Sherwood seems to be the only place around here doing 10k over sticker.

Manotick Badlands

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, if you add tow to that BL you’re getting it‘s my exact build! Maybe my Bronco got shunted to Ottawa instead of Calgary!
I bought it already spec'd but yes, I was pretty disappointed when I realized it didn't have the tow package but it looks like I can get the OEM hitch and wiring harness for about $500. I'll add that later.....maybe. I recently sold all things towable anyway. What I'm really going to miss is remote start.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya Sherwood seems to be the only place around here doing 10k over sticker.
I was just there a few minutes ago, none of them had a window sticker displayed. The one in the showroom is a pretty much loaded Outerbanks 4 cyl Auto. The white and black ones are both Base 4 cyl Autos that have been lifted and are on 35's. The silver one was not there. I snapped the VINs for the others. The listing on their website is $10,000 over but includes the modifications based on the window stickers. https://www.sherwoodford.ca/cars-for-sale-sherwood-park-ab?comment4=custom

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These definitely throw a few rocks still but it doesn't seem terrible. I think they must have thought ahead to order these tires for our Canadian winters. These tires are supposed to be pretty good in the snow.
They are good in the snow. I used KO2s for years on my 2009 F150 year round, and I was driving to Fernie every weekend in the winter so they’ve seen severe weather.

I now have a 2019 F150 which came with a set of winter wheels and tires. I must say the winter-specific tires are just that much better than the snowflake-rated KO2s, but I‘m not planning to buy a dedicated set of winter rims and rubber for the Bronco. Once the OEM tires are worn down I may upgrade the wheels and at that time dedicate the OEM wheels to winter rubber only.
Sponsored