Sponsored

Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I managed to snag this off the lot last week. It had just arrived the night before and someone had tried to buy it that night but couldn't get approved for financing. I came in at 9 am the next morning and took it home. 2.3L auto Badlands, high package, soft top, tow package, marine grade vinyl interior. My original order was for a 2.7, but I was surprised at how peppy the 2.3 actually is. Very Happy with my purchase and my luck on this one.

IMG_5997 (1).jpg

IMG_6013.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much over sticker? That's the big question.

Congrats on the bronco.
It was for MSRP. Most dealerships in Canada are doing MSRP. At least in my province. Phoned around to a pile of them inquiring about incoming units they have on their websites.

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was for MSRP. Most dealerships in Canada are doing MSRP. At least in my province. Phoned around to a pile of them inquiring about incoming units they have on their websites.
That’s great ,congrats. Its sad to see people paying over MSRP.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My local dealer in MB has a Badlands they're selling for $5k over.

I've bailed on my Bronco a while ago but my original salesman kept texting me about it so I humoured him and took it out for a drive. He still wouldn't budge on the price... Not that I was going to buy it anyway.

There seems to be a few at the dealers in Canada though. I drove by four dealerships that each had at least one.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in AB I see most of them listed for MSRP

BC was nuts for a bit, like 10-20K over but seem to have come back to MSRP

more and more factory orders with soft tops are to be had if your quick enough up here in Canuckistan

Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I managed to snag this off the lot last week. It had just arrived the night before and someone had tried to buy it that night but couldn't get approved for financing. I came in at 9 am the next morning and took it home. 2.3L auto Badlands, high package, soft top, tow package, marine grade vinyl interior. My original order was for a 2.7, but I was surprised at how peppy the 2.3 actually is. Very Happy with my purchase and my luck on this one.

Ford Bronco Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot. F24B670F-80C2-404A-89CF-A95E209BE2F4

Ford Bronco Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot. F24B670F-80C2-404A-89CF-A95E209BE2F4
Nice looking Bronco I"m curious to know , are you going to cancel your reservation now?

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice congrats!

juandylan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here in Niagara region, my local dealer had a 4 door Outer Banks on their lot for 5 days at MSRP.

I bought mine in Niagara Falls for MSRP but they said if they touch the lot, they sell within hours.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To think not very long ago, people were arguing you would see few if any Broncos on dealer lots. Seems like they're showing up all over the place now.
Sponsored