Sponsored

Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot.

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking Bronco I"m curious to know , are you going to cancel your reservation now?
Going to keep it for now. I still want to test drive it when it shows up at the dealer. I'll release it to them if I'm still happy with this one.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's my build less the auto. Great, Canadian dealers are getting Broncos like mine and I don't have a VIN yet. Was this a blue (customer order) or green (dealer retail) window sticker?

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I managed to snag this off the lot last week. It had just arrived the night before and someone had tried to buy it that night but couldn't get approved for financing. I came in at 9 am the next morning and took it home. 2.3L auto Badlands, high package, soft top, tow package, marine grade vinyl interior. My original order was for a 2.7, but I was surprised at how peppy the 2.3 actually is. Very Happy with my purchase and my luck on this one.

IMG_5997 (1).jpg

IMG_6013.JPG
Congrats! 2.3,2.7 whatever, it's plenty! We can all trade ours for the 5.0 coyote when it drops! Beautiful rig!

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's my build less the auto. Great, Canadian dealers are getting Broncos like mine and I don't have a VIN yet. Was this a blue (customer order) or green (dealer retail) window sticker?
It was a dealer stock. Blue window sticker.

Sponsored
OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_6013.JPG

[/QUOTE]
[Best Belushi Voice]: How much for the leetle dawg?
[/QUOTE]

He's 1 of 1. 2019 model.

Last edited:
OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in AB I see most of them listed for MSRP

BC was nuts for a bit, like 10-20K over but seem to have come back to MSRP

more and more factory orders with soft tops are to be had if your quick enough up here in Canuckistan
Yep this was in Calgary.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be seriously tempted to buy a Bronco at MSRP (even a 4 door softtop) if I saw one and got a chance to test drive it. That is of course if I even liked how it drove and felt since I still have no idea.

DUUUVAL95

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd be seriously tempted to buy a Bronco at MSRP (even a 4 door softtop) if I saw one and got a chance to test drive it. That is of course if I even liked how it drove and felt since I still have no idea.
I’m coming from a Wrangler JK 4 door, 4” lift with 35s that we plan on keeping, and I drove a Wildtrak at the dealer I reserved mine from and I was blown away with how well it drives! It’s tight and extremely comfortable. At least compared to my Jeep

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m coming from a Wrangler JK 4 door, 4” lift with 35s that we plan on keeping, and I drove a Wildtrak at the dealer I reserved mine from and I was blown away with how well it drives! It’s tight and extremely comfortable. At least compared to my Jeep
I sound like a broken record on this forum but have you driven a JL Wrangler? I'd highly recommend test driving one and comparing it to the Wildtrak. I had a lifted JK 4 door and my current JL 2 Door Rubicon with 33"s drives so much better.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was for MSRP. Most dealerships in Canada are doing MSRP. At least in my province. Phoned around to a pile of them inquiring about incoming units they have on their websites.
Cheaper prescription drugs and cheaper Broncos....seems like a good time to be a Canadian. :)

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re obviously in Calgary. I saw these three on my dealers lot on Saturday. There is also a stock one in the showroom. Not sure if there are any others on the lot.
Ford Bronco Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot. 19B9C693-2F86-4D0E-B25D-5845232A2EDF

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I managed to snag this off the lot last week. It had just arrived the night before and someone had tried to buy it that night but couldn't get approved for financing. I came in at 9 am the next morning and took it home. 2.3L auto Badlands, high package, soft top, tow package, marine grade vinyl interior. My original order was for a 2.7, but I was surprised at how peppy the 2.3 actually is. Very Happy with my purchase and my luck on this one.

Ford Bronco Couldn't wait for my build any longer. Managed to snag a 4 door Badlands off the lot. 19B9C693-2F86-4D0E-B25D-5845232A2EDF

That is gorgeous and your dog is absolutely adorable! The optional wheels look fantastic!

Manotick Badlands

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Same story here. I have a 21MY Wildtrak on order but still no VIN. Last week I was able to buy a Badlands locally. It's supposed to be delivered 9/28. 2.3, manual, MGV, high package, beadlock rims. I almost passed on it because its Cyber Orange Metallic which is definitely not the black I was waiting for. I've gotta say though that the colour is really growing on me. I'll just add some black graphics and aux lights to tone it down a bit.
Sponsored