Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve ordered Oracles triple fog light kit for the mod steel bumper. 23 WT LUX. I have the AUX switches and assuming I have the factory fog light switch wiring (checking today). I have the new switch assembly coming (M2DZ-11654-DC). Couple of questions- my plan is to have one light per side connected to the fog light switch and the other 4 to an aux.
-Will the headlight switch work immediately after changing without FORSCAN? I know I have to program the fogs but will the headlights work without programming?
- What modules do I program to set up the fogs? I watched a video on it but it’s not clear which ones he changed.
- Do I need to order pigtails to make it really easy? How many? I’m assuming one for main fogs and one more for the AUX switch connection? Which ones as I’ve seen 3 different ones listed.
Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Headlights will work just like they did before programming. I have not programmed my switch yet as Forscan did not see my bronco. I did get an update from Forscan today so I will see if that works when I get home. Also got the front & back switch as well as puddle lights and hope to make them all work.

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headlights will work just like they did before programming. I have not programmed my switch yet as Forscan did not see my bronco. I did get an update from Forscan today so I will see if that works when I get home. Also got the front & back switch as well as puddle lights and hope to make them all work.
Great to know- thank you!

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the switch in today and swapped it in. Works fine. But now the amber fogs I ordered are back ordered until mid to late March. Plenty of time to read up on which items to change in FORSCAN I guess!
Ford Bronco Couple of questions about fog lights from a wiring moron A9507FE4-29E8-42AC-A08E-030C723E0A2E

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve ordered Oracles triple fog light kit for the mod steel bumper. 23 WT LUX. I have the AUX switches and assuming I have the factory fog light switch wiring (checking today). I have the new switch assembly coming (M2DZ-11654-DC). Couple of questions- my plan is to have one light per side connected to the fog light switch and the other 4 to an aux.
-Will the headlight switch work immediately after changing without FORSCAN? I know I have to program the fogs but will the headlights work without programming?
- What modules do I program to set up the fogs? I watched a video on it but it’s not clear which ones he changed.
- Do I need to order pigtails to make it really easy? How many? I’m assuming one for main fogs and one more for the AUX switch connection? Which ones as I’ve seen 3 different ones listed.
Thanks for the help!
Did you ever figure out if pigtails were required assuming the mating fog light connectors are present in the factory harness? I too bought the same dash switch as you, and am in process of ordering a diode dynamics fog light kit for the modular bumper. Am hoping the connectors are present on my Big bend (fog lights were present with the regular bumper), and I just have to use the included switch for the Off Road Lights. If you did get pigtails to mate with the factory connectors for the fog lights, where did you get them and what is the part number?

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t done anything yet. After I ordered the lights I was told the amber were back ordered until late March. I did have the wiring for the fogs. Lux with mod bumper. I’m waiting for the lights to come in to see if I need anything for wiring.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly what I’m trying to do with ny badlands high pakcage mod bumper. Want to have the fogs (a pair, one on each side, that I buy) trigger based on the switch, so that they work as if from the factory (not through the aux) then have the other bumper lights (two on each side) tied to the aux switch. Please keep us updated!!!

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the white Oracles fogs. I wired them to Aux Switch #3. In order to be "street legal" Oracle says you can only run one light per side on the street but all three per side can be run off road. Guess that must be a DOT thing. In order to do that you would have to cut the factory wiring on the fog lights. I opted to not do that and just run all three on or off road. I have had a few opposite direction drivers flash me but the lights are aimed low and have a wide pattern.
Sponsored