Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I'm currently waiting for my Plug and Play Harness to show up for my audio upgrade-I had a couple questions:

Does anyone have shop manual photos of removing the interior trim on the passenger side door openings? I was planning on running my connector to the rear sub down this way.

I have my replacement Kicker speakers for the dash, kick panels and rear-I can install them with the stock system and I should have some improvement right? Figured I can get started on this while waiting for my harness and the B&O sub enclosure to show up.

Anyone have alternative mounting locations for the Kicker Bass Controller? I want to keep my install looking completely stock so it doesn't draw any unwanted attention to it.

Anyone interested in the B&O Sub speaker? I have no need for the one I'm getting, since its getting swapped out.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I'm currently waiting for my Plug and Play Harness to show up for my audio upgrade-I had a couple questions:

Does anyone have shop manual photos of removing the interior trim on the passenger side door openings? I was planning on running my connector to the rear sub down this way.

I have my replacement Kicker speakers for the dash, kick panels and rear-I can install them with the stock system and I should have some improvement right? Figured I can get started on this while waiting for my harness and the B&O sub enclosure to show up.

Anyone have alternative mounting locations for the Kicker Bass Controller? I want to keep my install looking completely stock so it doesn't draw any unwanted attention to it.

Anyone interested in the B&O Sub speaker? I have no need for the one I'm getting, since its getting swapped out.
check this thread out:
Kicker Key Amp 200.4 Install DIY Video - Do this first! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

there are a few other great ones that cover a lot of your questions.

not sure why you need to remove the passenger door, there is firewall and other access so you don't need to get in the door. you can loop from dash > glovebox > 6.5 kick panel > floor run

yes, replace the 4" and 6.5" makes a big difference even without the amp. amp makes it 10x better.

i ran the base knob up the driver side and mounted with velcro. you can't see mine unless you are the driver and looking for it, it is right near the grab handle. others put it near lights/fogs and cut a hole.

personally i found the drivers side is the easiest way to run the sub power, bass knob, wiring, etc. mine was non-bo but there are some good threads on bo upgrades.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

personally i found the drivers side is the easiest way to run the sub power, bass knob, wiring, etc. mine was non-bo but there are some good threads on bo upgrades.
I was asking about the plastic trim around the door opening to run the wiring for the plug and play harness to my rear amp-I figured the passenger side would be better since I'm putting the B&O enclosure in with a kicker sub behind the trim there...a more direct shot.

roofone2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread might help: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/b-o-sub-installed-on-base-bronco-…-sorta….37207/

You essentially just pull up on the trim pieces by the door, but those threads (I think) share pages from the shop manuals. (You can also find a link to DL to the whole service manual on this site.)

I double sided taped my bass control knob under the center console right above the phone charger (automatic placement). You can sneak the wire through the panels with no cutting, it's within easy reach (esp. if you're right handed) and you can barely see it.
Sponsored