First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in North East Pennsylvania. While driving in Allentown today. I saw a Bronco parked roadside. Other than demos @ my local dealership. This is the first one I've seen on the road. Naturally I had to go check it out. For one it was a two door hard top. But after getting closer I see "Courtesy Vehicle' on the back. Initially, I was like wtf. I can't get my Bronco that I've been waiting for, for 13 months. But they have courtesy vehicles. After looking @ the license plate it was a (dealer). So I assume some employee is toting it around around just because he can 🤔

PXL_20210823_171942078.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JD155

JD155

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in North East Pennsylvania. While driving in Allentown today. I saw a Bronco parked roadside. Other than demos @ my local dealership. This is the first one I've seen on the road. Naturally I had to go check it out. For one it was a two door hard top. But after getting closer I see "Courtesy Vehicle' on the back. Initially, I was like wtf. I can't get my Bronco that I've been waiting for, for 13 months. But they have courtesy vehicles. After looking @ the license plate it was a (dealer). So I assume some employee is toting it around around just because he can 🤔

Ford Bronco Courtesy Broncos PXL_20210823_171942078
PXL_20210823_171857098.jpg

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer has a couple that they are letting reservation holders drive for a day or two until their orders come in. I'm on the list to have it for a couple days sometime next week.

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some dealerships are using their mannequins as courtesy vehicles. It's totally their call what they do with a mannequin, but a courtesy vehicle seems like a good way to get it out in front of people.

If you want to ride in it, take your car in for service. ;)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where in NEPA? There is a Haldeman in Allentown, but I don't consider that NEPA. There is also one in Kutztown, but that also isn't NEPA.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Courtesy Broncos PXL_20210823_171857098
Where in NEPA? There is a Haldeman in Allentown, but I don't consider that NEPA. There is also one in Kutztown, but that also isn't NEPA.
Jay, can you elaborate where you saw this courtesy vehicle. I grew up in NEPA and never considered Kutztown or Allentown part of NEPA. Just trying to narrow down the area. Thanks.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is likely just a FCTP program bronco.

Dealers can basically use the vehicles for whatever they want, including as courtesy vehicles.

https://www.bronco6g.com/confirmed-...o-2-fctp-broncos-for-display-and-test-drives/

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Courtesy Transportation Program. Courtesy/FCTP, whatever you want to call it. Some dealers are using as a demo, service loaner or letting it sit because they presold it. Either way, under the program we have to keep for approx. 7 months and can loan out for up to 96 hours. We are probably going to sticker ours up if it ever gets released from the dirt pile. We've gotten 3 more reservations after letting people drive mine. The idea is to get them out there to help generate the next reservation/order.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco is a head turner and slapping a dealership name on your mannequin it is great advertising. It worked!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was Haldeman the one who said their demo wasn't going to be for demos, it was only a loaner vehicle? I thought I remember hearing that about a dealer in this area.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was Haldeman the one who said their demo wasn't going to be for demos, it was only a loaner vehicle? I thought I remember hearing that about a dealer in this area.
Is that the Trenton location? Not sure if the individual dealerships under the Haldeman brand have any autonomy in the decision.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is that the Trenton location? Not sure if the individual dealerships under the Haldeman brand have any autonomy in the decision.
I believe they are northeast PA. I'm over in Hunterdon County, NJ, and I know there is a Haldeman within driving distance. Which of course isn't that far from Trenton.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe they are northeast PA. I'm over in Hunterdon County, NJ, and I know there is a Haldeman within driving distance. Which of course isn't that far from Trenton.
And I guess that is my original question to the OP what do they consider NEPA. I grew up in Wyoming county (Tunkhannock) and went to school at ESU. Any area south of I80 was not considered NEPA. Some could stretch the boundary south and west to include Bloomsburg and Williamsport, but usually the NEPA region isn't that inclusive. So Kutztown and Allentown locations aren't normally considered NEPA. I'm just trying to locate the actual dealership.
Sponsored