Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don't understand it, people who pay those mark ups are losing their ass in the end.
Well, I think that some have already lost their minds . . . so . . . yeah.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don't understand it, people who pay those mark ups are losing their ass in the end.
If I had 10+ mil in the bank, upside down wouldn’t be a thing. I would definitely drop 80k to get my badlands today.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just showed this to a co-worker and his response was why not just order a BRaptor at that point.

Come to think of it, the WT build I have is probably only $10k less than a Braptor...hmm.....

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just showed this to a co-worker and his response was why not just order a BRaptor at that point.

Come to think of it, the WT build I have is probably only $10k less than a Braptor...hmm.....
I’ve copyrighted this photo. You, and your buddy owe me 7 bucks each.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had a dealer text me yesterday with a "used" Badlands...Manual, non sasquatch, had 2k on the odometer he claimed...78k! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Palmetto Ford in Charleston, SC had a new Wildtrak available recently. No aftermarket add-ons from what I could tell. But the window sticker had an additional line item that simply said, “Accessories . . . $20,000.” It’s gone now, so I guess someone took that action.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This car market bubble is gonna pop like houses in 08. I’ll be glad to not be 30k on the wrong side of a loan with a tough decision to make. Seeing this just confirms my patience will pay off. Probably getting bumped to 23, but at least I’ll be paying a reasonable amount.

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have access to an auction site. Lot's of dealer vehicles sitting with no offers. It is crazy the most marked up model is always the base. I know someone will always come along and buy one at a ridiculous price but the majority seem to be sitting now.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well my wife, who I love is tried of waiting so we have an appointment to go to Huntington Beach Ford tomorrow at 10:30. We are not allowed test drive but will be allowed to start it. She's ready for a Bronco.

🥳 Yeah Right!

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been in that dealer before (work and shopping) and they always have a few highly tuned (Roush and the like) aftermarket Mustangs and F150s and etc with additional markups in addition to what the tuner normally charges and in the same ball park as the Bronco above.

High end homes dominate the area in both directions along the coast for 30 plus miles. And, nearby track homes that are over 60 years old (inland of dealer and coastal homes) that were less than $50k when I was a kid are over a million $$$. 60 plus years old track homes!

Location, Location, location.

So, that kind of scratch is just that for those people, chicken scratch. For them, it's a choice of an overly priced ADM Bronco (ready for pick up at local dealer) or a Land Rover Disco and none of their friends can get a Bronco, but plenty already have a Disco; or almost any other high end lux SUV, i.e. G-Wagon or other the other Europeans, Jags to Alfas and American Caddies too. But hardly no one has a Bronco yet... AND THEY LOOK COOL TOO.

And very customizable!

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@BlueBronco beat me to it. Your cousin is a redditor.
Looks like that is the norm for that dealer and also why they have Bronco inventory to sell.
Sponsored