Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A customer submitted a great photo of their Eruption Green dash.

Ford Bronco Cover Those Grab Handles in Other Colors 1650038611651

However, the blue handles didn't quite cut it for them. I finally got around to kicking out some new colors for these..

Ford Bronco Cover Those Grab Handles in Other Colors 1650038539671

Handle Inlays: https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...es-bronco-grab-handle-logo-inlays-2021-bronco
Stripe Overlays: https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...dle-stripe-overlays-full-coverage-2021-bronco
Center Handle Overlay: https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...center-grab-handle-stripe-overlay-2021-bronco

Ford Bronco Cover Those Grab Handles in Other Colors 1650570451343
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would be nice if you assembled a kit for the interior of each model. Thank you for adding the new colors.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have color match options for the key overlays? The options looked generic.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StickerFab any plans to come up with some Code Orange accent pieces for the Raptor?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It would be nice if you assembled a kit for the interior of each model. Thank you for adding the new colors.
Welcome. With the volume we're doing and the desire for so many specific combos, it is easier on the fulfillment side to keep them separate. We've been trying to mitigate errors with marginal success šŸ˜’.

Do you have color match options for the key overlays? The options looked generic.
I will explore this now. :)

@StickerFab any plans to come up with some Code Orange accent pieces for the Raptor?
Yes... I hope to have one if I'm lucky.

Sponsored

David H

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve been looking at your product and like the idea. I too have choose Eag and for my interior choice when with the Roast/onyx interior And the dash is a combo of the roast, onyx and graphite, a lot going on in the interior. so not feeling the blue accents either do it for me either.

I didnā€™t see it on your website, and maybe I couldnā€™t tell, but do you have a color close to the roast color? I think that would work in those accent pieces.

I canā€™t see introducing e.g. into that color because there is no other eruption green in the cabin.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On the site now:

Ford Bronco Cover Those Grab Handles in Other Colors 1650570338904

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...-outline-part-1-2021-2022-bronco-bronco-sport

Iā€™ve been looking at your product and like the idea. I too have choose Eag and for my interior choice when with the Roast/onyx interior And the dash is a combo of the roast, onyx and graphite, a lot going on in the interior. so not feeling the blue accents either do it for me either.

I didnā€™t see it on your website, and maybe I couldnā€™t tell, but do you have a color close to the roast color? I think that would work in those accent pieces.

I canā€™t see introducing e.g. into that color because there is no other eruption green in the cabin.
I do have a roast, and I went with the roast closer to the dash versus cloth roast seats. Thought that adding both would just get too crazy.

-----------------------------

Today I did up the center grab handle as well:

Ford Bronco Cover Those Grab Handles in Other Colors 1650570401337

https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...center-grab-handle-stripe-overlay-2021-bronco

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I absolutely love this! I am looking at ordering a badlands, but I'm not too fond of the orange accents that come with the trim.
Sponsored