First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm thinking about buying these exact covers and can't find info anywhere other than their reviews. Did you end up getting them?
I did not. I haven't gotten "real" covers yet.
I'm currently using a cheapo "tactical" cover that doesn't cover the entire thing.

I did find that the seat (cloth) easily zips off and can be replaced. My current thinking is to just wear out the seat over the next decade and replace them when needed. Im not interested in paying $400 for seat covers. BS

Moyer22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did not. I haven't gotten "real" covers yet.
I'm currently using a cheapo "tactical" cover that doesn't cover the entire thing.

I did find that the seat (cloth) easily zips off and can be replaced. My current thinking is to just wear out the seat over the next decade and replace them when needed. Im not interested in paying $400 for seat covers. BS
I ended up ordering them the other day, but not sure how long they'll take to get here. I actually have the mgv so I don't even really need protectors but I am a crazy person and want to cover up the blue stitching. That's cool that the cloth zips off though. I'll post a review of them on here if you end up reconsidering them. They're not eligible for the 15% discount they give through email membership but if you chat with them they'll give it to you. Thanks for the reply!
Sponsored