Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
The fit looks far better than anything I've seen. The others all leave a lot of exposed area around the panels.
They are the only ones we've seen that cover the entire top. Based on what I can see, I'd imagine they would have to be thinner than the alternatives. We're going to get a set and will likely shoot a product comparison video to show everyone the similarities & differences in the products and materials used so everyone can have a better idea and make the choice that best fits their needs.

Advertisement

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
You made it very clear you are talking about "additional sound deadening" as part of the high package which is body sound deadening installed when building the vehicle. No relation to the stand alone roof kit.
"additional sound deadening", whatever that is, so I can avoid the high package.
1605692931636.png

JDisFlip

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sentra SR Turbo
I was just looking around at hardtop headliner/insulation options and ran across the Coverking "Topliner" and i must say it looks really good. I wanted to see if anyone has heard of it or had experience in the jeep realm with it?

I know hothead is here on the forum, and it seems like a great option, but just wanted to share this option with you guys as well. Always good to have choices! I did inquire with them and they said they are working with ford for an option on the bronco.

https://www.coverking.com/amp/more-covers/jeep/topliner.html

topliner-main_1.jpg

compare.jpg

Looks pretty trick :cool:(y).

... but dammmmn, the install on this Jeep loads of stuff to do; on my Bronco I'd probably be at it for most of the day (I have limited space in the garage and that would affect my install time).

They say they have temp reduction, and the material is a polycarpet; which in my head before reading that
":unsure:... they putting auto carpet on the ceiling".

Perhaps around the roof locks, all that turning of the knobs if you are one to remove the roof panels a lot
( :cool:(y) dat would be me), looks may be the clearances are tight and you could get wear around those areas.

Looks neat tho.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
I may use them for their dash cover. The one on the Bronco seems too shiny and I'm concerned about glare while driving.

Saskwah

Big Bend
First Name
wess
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Clubs

I was just looking around at hardtop headliner/insulation options and ran across the Coverking "Topliner" and i must say it looks really good. I wanted to see if anyone has heard of it or had experience in the jeep realm with it?

I know hothead is here on the forum, and it seems like a great option, but just wanted to share this option with you guys as well. Always good to have choices! I did inquire with them and they said they are working with ford for an option on the bronco.

https://www.coverking.com/amp/more-covers/jeep/topliner.html

topliner-main_1.jpg

compare.jpg
I'm sold, I will be purchasing as soon as available and I actually have my Bronco.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
They are the only ones we've seen that cover the entire top. Based on what I can see, I'd imagine they would have to be thinner than the alternatives.
This looks similar to the BedRugs that cover the inside of a covered pickup bed . Looks to be a lot like the factory liner on the underside of a lot of car trunk lids . I'd imagine that it would have to be to get molded in that good of a fit . While it will probably reduce temp and noise somewhat , it would not be as effective as the thicker materials that are going for more on the lines of heat & noise reduction . It really comes down to what your main objective is . If you do not live in an area with the sun baking down on the roof all day and just want a more traditional looking headliner with some added benefit then this will look good .

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Looks pretty trick :cool:(y).

... but dammmmn, the install on this Jeep loads of stuff to do; on my Bronco I'd probably be at it for most of the day (I have limited space in the garage and that would affect my install time).

They say they have temp reduction, and the material is a polycarpet; which in my head before reading that
":unsure:... they putting auto carpet on the ceiling".

Perhaps around the roof locks, all that turning of the knobs if you are one to remove the roof panels a lot
( :cool:(y) dat would be me), looks may be the clearances are tight and you could get wear around those areas.

Looks neat tho.
I'd likely choose this one if they make it for Bronco. The others make me feel the need to paint around the panels. I'd rather not have to do that.

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

They are the only ones we've seen that cover the entire top. Based on what I can see, I'd imagine they would have to be thinner than the alternatives. We're going to get a set and will likely shoot a product comparison video to show everyone the similarities & differences in the products and materials used so everyone can have a better idea and make the choice that best fits their needs.
Just following up if you have secured a Coverking product (for Jeep) to do a comparison with your product? While we realize there are no Bronco specific products to compare for fit/form, the product itself should be the same regardless of what manufacture it is being applied to. As you may be aware, accessory guide was released yesterday with Coverking being listed as a Ford Licensed Accessory.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Just following up if you have secured a Coverking product (for Jeep) to do a comparison with your product? While we realize there are no Bronco specific products to compare for fit/form, the product itself should be the same regardless of what manufacture it is being applied to. As you may be aware, accessory guide was released yesterday with Coverking being listed as a Ford Licensed Accessory.
I ordered one for comparison on Nov 17th and it had a ship date of Dec 31st. It's been pushed back again, I believe. No clue when I'll receive it at this point, but hopefully soon.

Advertisement

Advertisement