Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The fit looks far better than anything I've seen. The others all leave a lot of exposed area around the panels.
They are the only ones we've seen that cover the entire top. Based on what I can see, I'd imagine they would have to be thinner than the alternatives. We're going to get a set and will likely shoot a product comparison video to show everyone the similarities & differences in the products and materials used so everyone can have a better idea and make the choice that best fits their needs.
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You made it very clear you are talking about "additional sound deadening" as part of the high package which is body sound deadening installed when building the vehicle. No relation to the stand alone roof kit.
"additional sound deadening", whatever that is, so I can avoid the high package.
Ford Bronco Coverking Topliner, another headliner option 1605692931636

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just looking around at hardtop headliner/insulation options and ran across the Coverking "Topliner" and i must say it looks really good. I wanted to see if anyone has heard of it or had experience in the jeep realm with it?

I know hothead is here on the forum, and it seems like a great option, but just wanted to share this option with you guys as well. Always good to have choices! I did inquire with them and they said they are working with ford for an option on the bronco.

https://www.coverking.com/amp/more-covers/jeep/topliner.html

topliner-main_1.jpg

compare.jpg

Looks pretty trick :cool:(y).

... but dammmmn, the install on this Jeep loads of stuff to do; on my Bronco I'd probably be at it for most of the day (I have limited space in the garage and that would affect my install time).

They say they have temp reduction, and the material is a polycarpet; which in my head before reading that
":unsure:... they putting auto carpet on the ceiling".

Perhaps around the roof locks, all that turning of the knobs if you are one to remove the roof panels a lot
( :cool:(y) dat would be me), looks may be the clearances are tight and you could get wear around those areas.

Looks neat tho.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may use them for their dash cover. The one on the Bronco seems too shiny and I'm concerned about glare while driving.

Saskwah

Big Bend
First Name
wess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was just looking around at hardtop headliner/insulation options and ran across the Coverking "Topliner" and i must say it looks really good. I wanted to see if anyone has heard of it or had experience in the jeep realm with it?

I know hothead is here on the forum, and it seems like a great option, but just wanted to share this option with you guys as well. Always good to have choices! I did inquire with them and they said they are working with ford for an option on the bronco.

https://www.coverking.com/amp/more-covers/jeep/topliner.html

I'm sold, I will be purchasing as soon as available and I actually have my Bronco.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are the only ones we've seen that cover the entire top. Based on what I can see, I'd imagine they would have to be thinner than the alternatives.
This looks similar to the BedRugs that cover the inside of a covered pickup bed . Looks to be a lot like the factory liner on the underside of a lot of car trunk lids . I'd imagine that it would have to be to get molded in that good of a fit . While it will probably reduce temp and noise somewhat , it would not be as effective as the thicker materials that are going for more on the lines of heat & noise reduction . It really comes down to what your main objective is . If you do not live in an area with the sun baking down on the roof all day and just want a more traditional looking headliner with some added benefit then this will look good .

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks pretty trick :cool:(y).

... but dammmmn, the install on this Jeep loads of stuff to do; on my Bronco I'd probably be at it for most of the day (I have limited space in the garage and that would affect my install time).

They say they have temp reduction, and the material is a polycarpet; which in my head before reading that
":unsure:... they putting auto carpet on the ceiling".

Perhaps around the roof locks, all that turning of the knobs if you are one to remove the roof panels a lot
( :cool:(y) dat would be me), looks may be the clearances are tight and you could get wear around those areas.

Looks neat tho.
I'd likely choose this one if they make it for Bronco. The others make me feel the need to paint around the panels. I'd rather not have to do that.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are the only ones we've seen that cover the entire top. Based on what I can see, I'd imagine they would have to be thinner than the alternatives. We're going to get a set and will likely shoot a product comparison video to show everyone the similarities & differences in the products and materials used so everyone can have a better idea and make the choice that best fits their needs.
Just following up if you have secured a Coverking product (for Jeep) to do a comparison with your product? While we realize there are no Bronco specific products to compare for fit/form, the product itself should be the same regardless of what manufacture it is being applied to. As you may be aware, accessory guide was released yesterday with Coverking being listed as a Ford Licensed Accessory.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just following up if you have secured a Coverking product (for Jeep) to do a comparison with your product? While we realize there are no Bronco specific products to compare for fit/form, the product itself should be the same regardless of what manufacture it is being applied to. As you may be aware, accessory guide was released yesterday with Coverking being listed as a Ford Licensed Accessory.
I ordered one for comparison on Nov 17th and it had a ship date of Dec 31st. It's been pushed back again, I believe. No clue when I'll receive it at this point, but hopefully soon.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that.

They are in the business of insulating materials; I'd like to see them tackle the additional sound deadening. My comment was pretty straightforward
The sound deadening is usually urethane type compounds applied to the body in white to reduce resonance: https://www.esysautomation.com/gene...dening-lasd-robotic-cells-for-the-chevy-volt/

It could also be a carpet pad type insert that can go *under* the MGV floor insert. Moving from a loose thread type to a closed-cell foam type. I can see that being something we could get from a cover-king, but the goop has to be done in an industrial environment:

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sound deadening is usually urethane type compounds applied to the body in white to reduce resonance: https://www.esysautomation.com/gene...dening-lasd-robotic-cells-for-the-chevy-volt/

It could also be a carpet pad type insert that can go *under* the MGV floor insert. Moving from a loose thread type to a closed-cell foam type. I can see that being something we could get from a cover-king, but the goop has to be done in an industrial environment:

Great info. thanks.
I would hope they would use the urethane compound as I would think it would not be affected by water like the other styles.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered one for comparison on Nov 17th and it had a ship date of Dec 31st. It's been pushed back again, I believe. No clue when I'll receive it at this point, but hopefully soon.
This was a month and a half ago. I am debating between ordering the factory liner or waiting for you guys. Would love a comparison that could swing me in Hothead's direction.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, they are pretty nice and not too hard to install.

They definitely help quiet the hardtop noise and droning and as a bonus they even help retain the heat a bit (noticeable here in the cool, rainy PNW).

I'd be curious to see what it's like if one was to do a spray in sound deadener like Lizardskin before adding the Topliner.

We did an install on a 4 door JL last year. It was pretty easy to install, but your fingers get sticky as hell - WARNING, I'm no Brad Pritt or Alex Trebek:

I reached out to our contact at Coverking a month or two ago to see if they have the Bronco on their to-do list yet. Haven't heard anything back. I'll rattle that cage again.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They definitely help quiet the hardtop noise and droning and as a bonus they even help retain the heat a bit (noticeable here in the cool, rainy PNW).

I'd be curious to see what it's like if one was to do a spray in sound deadener like Lizardskin before adding the Topliner.

We did an install on a 4 door JL last year. It was pretty easy to install, but your fingers get sticky as hell - WARNING, I'm no Brad Pritt or Alex Trebek:

I reached out to our contact at Coverking a month or two ago to see if they have the Bronco on their to-do list yet. Haven't heard anything back. I'll rattle that cage again.
tim, I’m pretty sure the factory headliner is by Coverking

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Tim. I do believe that they are providing the headliner offered from the factory, but I've asked them via Instagram to confirm that and wouldn't do it.

My only concern is if i will get a liner that covers less of the inside of the hardtop and have those rubber trim strips, etc if i order it from the factory. I don't remember seeing if the liner covered the side of the top in the photos i have seen.
Sponsored