Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have any experience using the Coverkings Cockpit cover? Is it tight enough to be used with roof off to keep out elements (i.e., rain) or will it just sag down under the weight H2O? Thanks!
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You can pull it fairly tight, but it will still have some sag unless you prop it up a bit. I have a Nerf ball to put under it at the crossbar to give it a 'tent effect' so water runs off the sides.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can pull it fairly tight, but it will still have some sag unless you prop it up a bit. I have a Nerf ball to put under it at the crossbar to give it a 'tent effect' so water runs off the sides.
How quickly can you put it on? And is it somewhat water proof/water resistant? I am thinking about getting this for when we are at all day soccer tournaments and there is a chance of that mid-day thunderstorm.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How quickly can you put it on? And is it somewhat water proof/water resistant? I am thinking about getting this for when we are at all day soccer tournaments and there is a chance of that mid-day thunderstorm.
From the instructions, it appears easy (already have mine) and only takes a minute or two to throw over then get the straps in place to tighten it up. Give me a few minutes and I'll post a copy of the instructions.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From the instructions, it appears easy (already have mine) and only takes a minute or two to throw over then get the straps in place to tighten it up. Give me a few minutes and I'll post a copy of the instructions.
@fraserjr Here's the instructions. The remaining pages are the warranty info. The cover also comes in a black duffel-like bag to store it as well.

Ford Bronco CoverKings Cockpit Cover Scan_20210928
Ford Bronco CoverKings Cockpit Cover Scan_20210928 (2)
Ford Bronco CoverKings Cockpit Cover Scan_20210928 (3)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Powers2020

Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for all the great info! We don't have a garage and ordered the hardtop, so trying to find a way to park it overnight without having to put the hardtops back or worry about rain. I am getting the Badlands 4dr with Marine Vinyl interior, but still want to take care of her as little! Just got off Dirt Mountain and shipping so things are getting real!!

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my Jeep I use a piece of 1" PVC and a tennis ball to put in the center to prop it up. Simple and works.
Sponsored