First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m getting cloth seats and expect to be jumping in and out while a bit muddy and sweaty. Anyone have any suggestions for a set of easy on/off temporary seat covers? Something I can keep in the Bronco and just pull out when I need them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Xycarp

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting… I would have thought this is a common problem. :)

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had water resistant seat covers for my Wrangler and loved them. So I'm looking for some too. Ford offers some . They are pretty expensive right now. And because of the airbags, the sides of the seats aren't covered. But you might not mind that if you're only wanting temporary.

I can tell you that we bought Weathertech seat covers for the wife's car because we needed protection from spills. I dislike them. A LOT. The fit is less than desirable for the back seat. It appears to be a multi fit for a bunch of vehicles. The front fits a little better at least, but I can't get it to stay tight/fitted on the seat bottom. So I have to constantly put it back on. I also don't like the feel. It's like a Carhartt jacket material, which I like in a jacket. But I hate it as a seat covering!

But, they seem to be very water repellent.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the covercraft seat saver poly cotton for my Ranger. They were reasonably priced compared to the carhartt version and coverkings. The front seats go on quick but the back bench was a pain to get on. You can toss them in the washing machine and then air dry them, which was my big need since I need them to protect from my stinky hounds and I don’t want to clean them by just wiping off leaving the dog stink. All of that said, they don’t appear to be available yet on the bronco but I’d assume it is only a matter of time.

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

a buddy of mine has a set from cabellas… super nice and heavy duty… like a canvas type material and has ties up the sides like a shoe to help with contour fit to the seat… I’m not a huge fan of covers, but due to cloth interior in the bronco am considering the same…

my only concern is I want to be sure a seat cover won’t interfere with anything like an air bag or something like that…

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hit the gym daily after work and bought 2 of these. Slip them on when getting to the car after the workout then pull them off pretty easily and are washable

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check out Duluth Trading Company, they have a few options that might suit you

OP
OP
Xycarp