Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend / Bronco Raptor on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are new here to this forum but hope to be posting much more soon.

We have released our crash bar delete covers for those interested. For anyone who has removed their OEM crash bars to clear a larger tire, these cover the unsightly holes in the frame from doing so. Helps keep dirt and debris out of them and simply cleans up that area to look OEM-like.

Can clear up to a 37" tire. These hug tightly to the frame and we eek'd out every bit of tire clearance we could. Hardware can be added separately. If you removed your OEM crash bars and still have your hardware, simply re-use it. If you do not have it, then you'll need to add it. If you have a package that came from the factory with the crash bars removed (ie. Sasquatch) then you will need to add the hardware as well. Many more suspension related products on the way!!

https://elev8offroad.com/products/elev8-bronco-crash-bar-delete-end-caps?variant=40206221508698

FREE SHIPPING!
DISCOUNT CODE FOR BRONCO6G FORUM MEMBERS!... bronco6g714e

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road front crash bar uncovered

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road front crash bar with cover

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road rear crash bar uncovered

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road rear crash bar with cover
Sponsored

Last edited:

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m guessing if you took your crash bars off you could reuse those bolts 🤔

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Absolutely! Bolts are only offered for those that don't have them from removing their crash bars. And shipping is free! Not sure why someone thought it was plus shipping.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are new here to this forum but hope to be posting much more soon. We have released our crash bar delete covers for those interested. For anyone who has removed their OEM crash bars to clear a larger tire, these cover the unsightly holes in the frame from doing so. Helps keep dirt and debris out of them and simply cleans up that area t look OEM-like. Can clear up to a 37" tire. These hug tightly to the frame and we eek'd out every bit of tire clearance we could. Hardware can be added separately. If you removed your OEM crash bars and still have your hardware, simply re-use it. If you do not have it, then you'll need to add it. If you have a package that came from the factory with the crash bars removed (ie. Sasquatch) then you will need to add the hardware as well. Many more suspension related products on the way!!
https://elev8offroad.com/products/elev8-bronco-crash-bar-delete-end-caps?variant=40206221508698

View attachment 431245

View attachment 431246

View attachment 431247

View attachment 431248
Simple clean design and made in USA...I like it. $80/set is a fair price point IMO

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are new here to this forum but hope to be posting much more soon. We have released our crash bar delete covers for those interested. For anyone who has removed their OEM crash bars to clear a larger tire, these cover the unsightly holes in the frame from doing so. Helps keep dirt and debris out of them and simply cleans up that area t look OEM-like. Can clear up to a 37" tire. These hug tightly to the frame and we eek'd out every bit of tire clearance we could. Hardware can be added separately. If you removed your OEM crash bars and still have your hardware, simply re-use it. If you do not have it, then you'll need to add it. If you have a package that came from the factory with the crash bars removed (ie. Sasquatch) then you will need to add the hardware as well. Many more suspension related products on the way!!

View attachment 431245

View attachment 431246

View attachment 431247

View attachment 431248
Ghat definitely cleans it up.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely but that won't apply to vehicles that came with the Sasquatch package.

Still - greatly improves the look and cuts down on the gathering and storage of soil samples at what seems to me to be a very reasonable cost. Welding warriors with access to equipment and stock can no doubt fashion their own at a lower cost but not being such a person I'd certainly consider these should I ever have a Bronco.

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a SAS package on mine and have no idea where four covers go…I can picture where 2 would go. But I don’t care. I want them. And the mounting hardware. 😂 Bolts and washers are additional, which is fine, but don’t I need locking nuts for the bolts (insert joke here).

Sponsored
OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a SAS package on mine and have no idea where four covers go…I can picture where 2 would go. But I don’t care. I want them. And the mounting hardware. 😂 Bolts and washers are additional, which is fine, but don’t I need locking nuts for the bolts (insert joke here).
Hey Gil, thanks for the email as well. We responded and for others, this "kit" comes with (4) and the other (2) are located in front of the front tire, just behind the bumper. Check out the first 2 pics we posted. Thanks!

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BaseBlackCoupe

Base
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just lifted 3.5 putting on my 35's.. probably gonna need to pull the crash bars tonight and order a set of these! Nice clean look! Welcome to the forum
Sponsored