Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bet that’s not the first time you said that.
Me saying... Yes 1st time... But wife saying... Of course she has.. But I wasn't gonna throw it out there @wvmtneer ?
Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the rear axle with 35"s actually get more or less articulation than it would if it were independent rear suspension?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took my son 4 wheeling today so I could get my off road fix while waiting for the Bronco. Thought I would take some pics to post here to show hanging tires.

As seen in the pics below. I cruised through the wash at an angle to get the pic and when I pulled out and the rear tires when in the wash the front looks like the rear, hanging one tire high in the air, just didn't get pics of.

Just thought it would put some perspective on how common it is to hang a tire when off roading.

20200726_102134.jpg

20200726_102146.jpg

20200726_102156.jpg

20200726_102206.jpg

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seemed like a lot but makes sense sense since Sasquatch wheel travel is limited to avoid rubbing. I'd like to see a badlands without sasquatch do that same line!
I’d like to see the Sasquatch with as most travel as possible and just put a tire to fit. I hate the idea of a neutered up suspension when it can have its full potential. Give me a Sasquatch with full travel and 33 or 33.5 tires and I would be very happy.

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took my son 4 wheeling today so I could get my off road fix while waiting for the Bronco. Thought I would take some pics to post here to show hanging tires.

As seen in the pics below. I cruised through the wash at an angle to get the pic and when I pulled out and the rear tires when in the wash the front looks like the rear, hanging one tire high in the air, just didn't get pics of.

Just thought it would put some perspective on how common it is to hang a tire when off roading.

Ford Bronco Crawling Video & Pics: 2.7L and 2.3L Badlands Sasquatch Broncos K2M_9767

Ford Bronco Crawling Video & Pics: 2.7L and 2.3L Badlands Sasquatch Broncos K2M_9767

Sponsored

Rednecker

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2019 GMC AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very excited about the new Bronco... That was until I saw this video. That articulation is horrible. Now only hoping that after market can make it much better. This is actually going to make me really rethink about whether pre-ordering is right vs waiting to see what it's really capable of and how expensive aftermarket is going to be. Damn-it... Daughter turns 16 next July and was hoping to have my new Bronco delivered before then so I could give her the jeep. I was so excited, regardless of all the other little BS stuff I've been reading for 2 weeks and even the timeline possibly being pushed out on delivery and having to potentially share a vehicle for a little bit until mine was delivered. (Though that really ticked me off, hopefully just rumor.) But this one video hurts. I sure hope we start getting some actual video footage of what these things can actually do off road because this was not impressive at all and is going to make everyone have to move to lockers if they weren't considering it before. Was looking forward to those family road trips with the daddy Bronco and daughter Jeep competitions. My Bronco amped meter dipping low, have to go search for some other Bronco videos to pump me back up. (And no I'm not one of those Jeep guys trying to bring the Bronco forum down as I've seen rumored on other threads. I just think any semi offroad individual that is not upset about this video would be surprising to me.) Here's to hoping we see some awesome crawling video's coming out soon.

(Edit: Now begins the process of erasing that video from my memory and talking myself into how awesome the new Bronco is.)

Last edited:

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very excited about the new Bronco... That was until I saw this video. That articulation is horrible. Now only hoping that after market can make it much better. This is actually going to make me really rethink about whether pre-ordering is right vs waiting to see what it's really capable of and how expensive aftermarket is going to be. Damn-it... Daughter turns 16 next July and was hoping to have my new Bronco delivered before then so I could give her the jeep. I was so excited, regardless of all the other little BS stuff I've been reading for 2 weeks and even the timeline possibly being pushed out on delivery and having to potentially share a vehicle for a little bit until mine was delivered. (Though that really ticked me off, hopefully just rumor.) But this one video hurts. I sure hope we start getting some actual video footage of what these things can actually do off road because this was not impressive at all and is going to make everyone have to move to lockers if they weren't considering it before. Was looking forward to those family road trips with the daddy Bronco and daughter Jeep competitions. My Bronco amped meter dipping low, have to go search for some other Bronco videos to pump me back up. (And no I'm not one of those Jeep guys trying to bring the Bronco forum down as I've seen rumored on other threads. I just think any semi offroad individual that is not upset about this video would be surprising to me.) Here's to hoping we see some awesome crawling video's coming out soon.
Yeah, what he said!
Ford Bronco Crawling Video & Pics: 2.7L and 2.3L Badlands Sasquatch Broncos ChickenFlex
Awful video and pictures. Real articulation as shown by RTI score is on par with oem jl rubi.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs