Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you want to lock everything down then yes. Each dealer will be different. Unfortunately a dealer can say whatever they want to, and individuals will blindly trust them. It is your job as a consumer to protect yourself, which does mean having things in writing regardless of what you are told or hear. A pin can be generated and is good for 1 year. You can also cancel it and generate a new one if need be. Remember that nothing forces you to buy. You can back out anytime.
Thank you, NayNay. Mighty kind of you to help out the community like you are. ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rate would definitely be at time of purchase/delivery. Too much risk on both sides to “lock” at time of order.
Just to clarify..... you can lock rate and rebates without running credit. There is actually no risk in doing this. We do it for customers all the time. Customers want the best they can get. They can lock it in and if it changes in their favor at delivery they can unlock it and go with the better option for them.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to clarify..... you can lock rate and rebates without running credit. There is actually no risk in doing this. We do it for customers all the time. Customers want the best they can get. They can lock it in and if it changes in their favor at delivery they can unlock it and go with the better option for them.
Interesting...
Banks typically always make you pay a fee to break a lock

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting...
Banks typically always make you pay a fee to break a lock
I think we are speaking about 2 different things. I'm talking about specials offered thru Ford Motor. Not what other banks would do. As an example only. Ford could have 2.9 for 72 months and 500 in rebates. Then when you go to take delivery they may offer 1.9 but no rebates, then you'd have a choice. Make sense?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to begin a thread since I do not currently see one on this topic. As a finance director in a smaller Ford store I wanted to make people aware that you are NOT required to submit a credit application to the dealership you placed your order with. If you are being asked for things like your date of birth, income, social security number, trade info, license information etc, or being told it is required to finalize your order that is a lie!! You should also NOT have to put any type of added deposit down when ordering and or finalizing your Bronco order. (aside from the required and refundable 100) Keep in mind that many dealerships are not marking up the Bronco. As of this morning Ford has not yet announced X plan pricing. Always check with the company you work for to see if they are a Ford partner and if you qualify for said plan. You can have a pin generated which is good for an entire year, which I do not recommendgetting your pins prior to finalizing your order. There also has been no announcement on rebates either. If a dealer tells you otherwise again buyer beware. I am willing to assist in answering any questions I can to help keep the waters from being muddied by anything other than your new Bronco!!
how can I check if my company qualifies for x plan?

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how can I check if my company qualifies for x plan?
Usually you ask them. I can not generate a list because I am not at work today. If you know your company you can private message me and I will check on it tomorrow.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a dealership list, not from Ford
I don't know what you mean. I found the company i work for in there. A thru Z list of companies that participate in the X Plan.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know what you mean. I found the company i work for in there. A thru Z list of companies that participate in the X Plan.
It's a dealership that posted about the x-plan. So if you call the phone number it's a regular dealership. They probably copied from Ford and placed it on their website to draw in traffic from people. Nothing wrong with that, but it also may not contain the full list which is over 3,000 companies

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's a dealership that posted about the x-plan. So if you call the phone number it's a regular dealership. They probably copied from Ford and placed it on their website to draw in traffic from people. Nothing wrong with that, but it also may not contain the full list which is over 3,000 companies
Ok, i see what you are saying now. I was just trying to help the poster.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@NayNay can you please advise if Ford has released rates/rebates on the Bronco Sport? I placed an order for a Sport First Edition a couple of weeks ago.