Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 1 dealership completely lost about the Bronco order process, to another that had a bad sales code, to this dealership, it has been a rocky road. Until the GM and his team at Crossroads Ford Dunn-Benson jumped in. They took on my troubled past and turned this process and delivery to everything I dreamed of. I felt important and even valued over and over again. This was not a sale, it was so much better. My hat is off to this group of people. Thank you VERY much Greg, JoAnn and Justin for 5-Star service and all of your help.
Sponsored

Jon B.

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 C10, '99 Miata, '18 RS 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you happen to get any incentives? I talked to the guys at Crossroads Apex and they didn't seem to have anything to offer.

I'll probably go with the dealer out of WV.

OP
OP
BroncoSarge

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be completely honest, there were a few show stoppers and this dealership stood up in front of Ford and solved them. They we’re the saving grace that kept me going every time Ford failed or this process broke down. Someone putting your interests ahead of their own in the business world today is the best incentive of them all.

Jon B.

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 C10, '99 Miata, '18 RS 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be completely honest, there were a few show stoppers and this dealership stood up in front of Ford and solved them. They we’re the saving grace that kept me going every time Ford failed or this process broke down. Someone putting your interests ahead of their own in the business world today is the best incentive of them all.
That makes sense. While I would like to stay kinda local (I'm in Cameron), I would also like to save some money if possible. If nothing else it tells me where to take my Bronco for service if needed.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes sense. While I would like to stay kinda local (I'm in Cameron), I would also like to save some money if possible. If nothing else it tells me where to take my Bronco for service if needed.
Hi Jon B. Small world. I grew up just down the road from you in Robbins, but have lived in Charlotte ever since leaving for college. Still drive thru that area from time to time!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoSarge

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in Cameron also LOL.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bumping your thread as my order is through Crossroads of Dunn Benson. Greg assured me no ADM but until those keys are in hand, it's a lil stressful awaiting what comes on pickup day. The process went smoothly & everything went as you planned?

They did note that I have a requirement to trade in my vehicle & finance with Ford to get the advertised pricing. I intended to trade in anyways, so lesser evils from everything I have seen. Otherwise via email & verbal promise of MSRP (+ normal fees) and then a little doc we both signed showing those fees and supposed final price.

My production date is 12/20 so my anxiety is going up as we get closer, lol.

OP
OP
BroncoSarge

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He did a great job. Was at MSRP. This part of the process should be worry free. His team is excellent! You will have to DM me when you get it. So few of us out here still.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He did a great job. Was at MSRP. This part of the process should be worry free. His team is excellent! You will have to DM me when you get it. So few of us out here still.
Awesome glad to hear he followed through! That Is good to hear! He assured me retail orders would be MSRP and that anything on the lot is what would get marked up.. But it’s nice to see an order that was followed through on delivery day. Mine is scheduled to be built on 12/22 and I am in the Fort Bragg area too. Maybe will see you around! Did you join the Carolina Broncos group?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoSarge

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t join a group. Want one that meets and does stuff around here, not hours away all the time. Meet local and go places etc.

Had mine a few months. Been driving around Fayetteville and working. Too many looks when I park at work. Still love the attention. Wife should have hers in the next week too. Says in production right now. Have hers at another Crossroads to spread allocations.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn’t join a group. Want one that meets and does stuff around here, not hours away all the time. Meet local and go places etc.

Had mine a few months. Been driving around Fayetteville and working. Too many looks when I park at work. Still love the attention. Wife should have hers in the next week too. Says in production right now. Have hers at another Crossroads to spread allocations.
Oh nice! I'd love to meet up with you guys once I have mine! Greg estimates I will have mine by mid-January but with the holidays I wouldn't be surprised if that pushes out. I saw an antimatter blue 4 door sasquatch in Fayetteville over the weekend. It was a hard top and I think black diamond (couldn't see the grill well).. otherwise I would have asked if it was you! How is your wife's equipped?

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bought my GT 500 at Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail. Great group there as well.

OP
OP
BroncoSarge

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh nice! I'd love to meet up with you guys once I have mine! Greg estimates I will have mine by mid-January but with the holidays I wouldn't be surprised if that pushes out. I saw an antimatter blue 4 door sasquatch in Fayetteville over the weekend. It was a hard top and I think black diamond (couldn't see the grill well).. otherwise I would have asked if it was you! How is your wife's equipped?
Wife is driving mine around this week. I been sick. 4-door, AMB, squatch, badlands. You might see her. We have a Santa in the passenger seat.

Ford Bronco Crossroads Ford Dunn-Benson, North Carolina 8A46C7D3-43E2-45A6-8F74-DBBB2D8EEFC7
Sponsored