TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious if anyone can shed some light on when an order shows up on the Ford.com website under 'My Account'. I received an email from Ford as soon as my dealer placed the order, but when I go to My Account on the website and go to the 'orders' section, nothing is listed. Email address for my account, and where Ford send the confirmation email are the same.

Any info on when this may appear there? I'm not worried about this, just curious. Thanks!

Ruz
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if anyone can shed some light on when an order shows up on the Ford.com website under 'My Account'. I received an email from Ford as soon as my dealer placed the order, but when I go to My Account on the website and go to the 'orders' section, nothing is listed. Email address for my account, and where Ford send the confirmation email are the same.

Any info on when this may appear there? I'm not worried about this, just curious. Thanks!

Ruz
It won't. That area only populates for folks that had reservations.

OP
OP

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It won't. That area only populates for folks that had reservations.
Okay, thank you. Makes sense from a reservation standpoint...just wondered if the info eventually linked up based off email.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, thank you. Makes sense from a reservation standpoint...just wondered if the info eventually linked up based off email.
Nope. Ordering through the dealer without a reservation won't show up. There was a restriction on number of orders one could have, when in fact, the restriction was number of reservations. I have a reservation order and 3 dealer orders without reservation - only the reservation order will show.
Sponsored