Sponsored

Curious, anyone out there besides me with a Golden Ticket and no build date?

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Day 1 reservation holder (7/13/20)
Golden Ticket holder
Still not scheduled
What’s worse, two golden tickets at my dealer with LATER reservation time stamps have build dates. How does that happen?
I am a Day 1 Reservation holder with the only Golden Ticket at my dealership. I finally have a scheduled build week of 4/242023. Dealership received one Bronco Raptor in 2022 ahead of mine and currently has two Raptors built and in transit ahead of mine. I think the dealerships have a lot more input especially on these Raptors on which ones get built and when. Honest dealerships will prioritize by time stamp, but unfortunately a lot of dealerships will not.
Sponsored

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think the dealerships have a lot more input especially on these Raptors on which ones get built and when. Honest dealerships will prioritize by time stamp, but unfortunately a lot of dealerships will not.
Just like you I’ve been at this a lot time now, and this is the first I’ve heard where DEALERSHIPS decide which units get built when. With the regular Broncos the time stamp thing was something FORD used to prioritize builds (along with part constraints). Is this notion of the DEALER choosing who gets built and when just a BRaptor thing?

I’m seriously so confused. Before I call my dealer tomorrow and raise hell, I just want to make sure I understand this…

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just like you I’ve been at this a lot time now, and this is the first I’ve heard where DEALERSHIPS decide which units get built when. With the regular Broncos the time stamp thing was something FORD used to prioritize builds (along with part constraints). Is this notion of the DEALER choosing who gets built and when just a BRaptor thing?

I’m seriously so confused. Before I call my dealer tomorrow and raise hell, I just want to make sure I understand this…
This is a Ford Performance Vehicle thing. The Bronco Raptor falls under this unbrella and the other Broncos do not.

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

For comparison I’m a Day 1 reservation holder with a Golden Ticket. My order is at a small, very low volume, midwest dealership that I chose when making the reservations before anything was known about the process.

My understanding based on conversations with the owner of my selected dealership:
The dealer gets Raptor allocation based on volume. Regardless of having Golden ticket holders. Having a golden ticket does not guarantee you a priority position with the dealer. The dealer can assign a priority number to their retail orders. All dealer retail orders get a priority code. That code level is at the dealership discretion.
To be clear, the allocation to a dealer is Ford’s choice and Ford’s timing. The order in which an allocation is assigned to an eligible existing dealer order for fulfillment from the dealer’s unscheduled orders is based in part on the priority code the dealer assigns it. (Providing its eligible- ie no constraints).

Will you ever truly know if your Golden ticket got bumped because of a constraint at the time of the allocation that perhaps that other order didn’t have?? No. Could that other customer have had a Raptor order in before your Golden Ticket? Sure. The original reservation number/date with Ford doesn’t count. Order submit date maybe has some sway. Could that other Raptor have had a higher priority code? Possibly, the dealer assigns the level of the retail priority code.

In my case, my dealer will be lucky if they get 2 allocations in 2023. They had none in 22. They have 1 golden ticket holder (me) and 1 regular order on their waitlist (a customer with a longer buying history from this dealer than me). My Golden Ticket status just gets me a seat at the table for a Raptor. It doesn’t guarantee me the first one to be delivered.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For comparison I’m a Day 1 reservation holder with a Golden Ticket. My order is at a small, very low volume, midwest dealership that I chose when making the reservations before anything was known about the process.

My understanding based on conversations with the owner of my selected dealership:
The dealer gets Raptor allocation based on volume. Regardless of having Golden ticket holders. Having a golden ticket does not guarantee you a priority position with the dealer. The dealer can assign a priority number to their retail orders. All dealer retail orders get a priority code. That code level is at the dealership discretion.
To be clear, the allocation to a dealer is Ford’s choice and Ford’s timing. The order in which an allocation is assigned to an eligible existing dealer order for fulfillment from the dealer’s unscheduled orders is based in part on the priority code the dealer assigns it. (Providing its eligible- ie no constraints).

Will you ever truly know if your Golden ticket got bumped because of a constraint at the time of the allocation that perhaps that other order didn’t have?? No. Could that other customer have had a Raptor order in before your Golden Ticket? Sure. The original reservation number/date with Ford doesn’t count. Order submit date maybe has some sway. Could that other Raptor have had a higher priority code? Possibly, the dealer assigns the level of the retail priority code.

In my case, my dealer will be lucky if they get 2 allocations in 2023. They had none in 22. They have 1 golden ticket holder (me) and 1 regular order on their waitlist (a customer with a longer buying history from this dealer than me). My Golden Ticket status just gets me a seat at the table for a Raptor. It doesn’t guarantee me the first one to be delivered.
I was not referring to any retail orders. I'm talking about other golden ticket orders that had reservations time stamps after mine but got scheduled before me.

Here are the facts... my dealer has almost 400 original Bronco reservations from 2020. My First Edition reservation was 7/13/20 at 11:05pm ET. Of all those reservations, seven received Golden Tickets (four with earlier time stamps + me + two with later time stamps). I have no idea how many retail orders my dealer placed for the BRaptor, and it really doesn't matter. What bothers me is that ALL of the Golden Tickets have been built or scheduled EXCEPT mine, including the two who's original reservation time stamps were AFTER mine.

If I am still unscheduled, will I even be getting a BRaptor at this point? Did I really just wait 1,033 days for NOTHING?

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was not referring to any retail orders. I'm talking about other golden ticket orders that had reservations time stamps after mine but got scheduled before me.

Here are the facts... my dealer has almost 400 original Bronco reservations from 2020. My First Edition reservation was 7/13/20 at 11:05pm ET. Of all those reservations, seven received Golden Tickets (four with earlier time stamps + me + two with later time stamps). I have no idea how many retail orders my dealer placed for the BRaptor, and it really doesn't matter. What bothers me is that ALL of the Golden Tickets have been built or scheduled EXCEPT mine, including the two who's original reservation time stamps were AFTER mine.

If I am still unscheduled, will I even be getting a BRaptor at this point? Did I really just wait 1,033 days for NOTHING?
Sounds shitty.

Unfortunately, Ford gives allocations to dealers and it is entirely up to the dealer as to which customer gets each allocation and hence which vehicle gets built.

If I was to hazard a guess the folks getting vehicles before you are paying higher prices.

I may be in the same boat. I have a pretty low ADM and have requested a build with very few options. My dealer claims I will get their next allocation. Not sure how I could even verify that...

Bronco3388

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Varies
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds shitty.

Unfortunately, Ford gives allocations to dealers and it is entirely up to the dealer as to which customer gets each allocation and hence which vehicle gets built.

If I was to hazard a guess the folks getting vehicles before you are paying higher prices.

I may be in the same boat. I have a pretty low ADM and have requested a build with very few options. My dealer claims I will get their next allocation. Not sure how I could even verify that...
Exactly what my FL dealer told me. Besides trying to raise the ADM after I was supposed to it at MSRP, they told me "look, whoever pays more, will get one sooner". The GM and Sales manager have been 0 help with honoring any emails I have.

Golden ticket raptor buyer from the day I was allowed to place an order and I still don't have one in production.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exactly what my FL dealer told me. Besides trying to raise the ADM after I was supposed to it at MSRP, they told me "look, whoever pays more, will get one sooner". The GM and Sales manager have been 0 help with honoring any emails I have.

Golden ticket raptor buyer from the day I was allowed to place an order and I still don't have one in production.
That sucks. I hope you still get a MY23 and that they honor price protection for you. Hate hearing about slimy dealers like that.