TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered from my dealer and I instantly got a Ford email confirming my order was placed. Had a summary of the order in the email, and a link at the top titled 'View Online'. When I would click it, it went to a webpage that was basically the same as the email.

For some reason last night, I clicked on the link and now I get an error page where the URL 'cannot be found'.

Anyone else seeing that? Curious if it is just another website issue, or if something may have happened to my order...

Thanks!
Ruz
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered from my dealer and I instantly got a Ford email confirming my order was placed. Had a summary of the order in the email, and a link at the top titled 'View Online'. When I would click it, it went to a webpage that was basically the same as the email.

For some reason last night, I clicked on the link and now I get an error page where the URL 'cannot be found'.

Anyone else seeing that? Curious if it is just another website issue, or if something may have happened to my order...

Thanks!
Ruz
These little glitches have been pretty common for months right after an order status change. Often, they resolve in 24-48 hours. (Except when they don't.)

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's probably a website issue. It does work for the confirmation they sent me. The confirmation email view online doesn't seem to be any kind of status tracker though, just a literal copy of the email they sent.

OP
OP

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's probably a website issue. It does work for the confirmation they sent me. The confirmation email view online doesn't seem to be any kind of status tracker though, just a literal copy of the email they sent.
Yes...for mine as well it looked just like the email that was sent, but it used to work. I will check it again in a few days and see if it is just a glitch.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the Party where the 'norm' is things not working. You'll keep trying - same as the rest of us - and get excited when it does work, even if there's no change in status.
Sponsored