Sponsored

Current Bronco Owners! Jeep owners May Be Your Friend!

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I saw a Lightning Blue Bronco driving toward me yesterday and flashed my lights to get his attention and give a thumbs up - got a middle finger in response LOL! He must have thought I was going to give him grief because I was driving a Wrangler (see avatar) - but I am a future Bronco owner! I guess the takeaway would be - smooth the chip on your shoulder and wait to see what that Jeeper does before you jump the gun - there are plenty out there waiting on a Bronco!
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s the response I always used to get regardless of why I honked in New York and New jersey.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whole Jeep versus Bronco thing is nuts. Think about it….when you are out on the trail and get stuck, the likelihood of a Jeep being there to assist you is almost a guarantee. Regardless of the vehicle you drive, we all are out there to enjoy the outdoors and the fun of off-roading.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I owned a Wrangler and met a friend (Neighbor at our lake house) with one. One day he asked me about the Jeep waive, saying that he thought it was dumb, and flips off other Jeepers that waive to him. About three hours later, we passed each other in our Jeeps. He waived at me so I did the right thing and flipped him off. :p

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, you're #1!!!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We pretty much have to befriend Jeepers if we want to wheel in groups, there are just way more of them.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the antagonism toward and assumption of hostility from Jeep drivers on this forum is really silly. Many of us who are most excited about the Bronco are currently driving Wranglers.

I like my Wrangler. It's 11 years old. I've been driving it for a long time. I'm excited to upgrade into a similar but significantly updated new vehicle. The end.

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tribalism is strange in these times…I don’t get it. Be nice, Karma’s a bitch.

Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i've noticed a lot of haters(jeep haters)on this forum. i drive a jeep with a 12k winch on the front of it. i dont care what you drive. if you are out and get stuck, i'm glad to help. so f u and if you need help, will you just wave me on by. i hope not. this is not a jeep or bronco community, its a offroad community. let the flaming and throw up emojis fly.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah but are we gonna be excluded from keep jamborees? There’s no enough of us yet to do our own things…

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe there is going to be a lot of crossover, probably in both directions given enough time. Ever since I learned to drive, I have only gone short periods of time without either a Wrangler or a Bronco. Currently, I drive a Bronco but I fully expect Jeep to respond and both companies to compete for the same off road customer base. I fully expect that I will own another Wrangler in the future. I'm looking forward to it and I don't believe I am the only one, or even in the minority.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i've noticed a lot of haters(jeep haters)on this forum. i drive a jeep with a 12k winch on the front of it. i dont care what you drive. if you are out and get stuck, i'm glad to help. so f u and if you need help, will you just wave me on by. i hope not. this is not a jeep or bronco community, its a offroad community. let the flaming and throw up emojis fly.
Agreed.

Honestly, I've come across a ton of asshat Jeep owners who clearly have a "MiNe iS TEh BEsT!" attitude. But it's almost always somewhere like the Walmart parking lot. Same thing goes from the Taco/Colorado/Ranger/Frontier fan clubs. Always at McDonalds or Walmart or somewhere in the city.

Once you get out on the trails I've never come across anyone who wasn't super awesome. Always friendly, willing to chat, and willing to help you out of a sticky situation. I've seen people break their own truck trying to get someone else's rig out of a ditch. It's pretty awesome.
Sponsored