Sponsored

Current Bronco Owners! Jeep owners May Be Your Friend!

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only people who think there’s a Bronco vs. Jeep thing are Bronco owners. Never met a Jeep owner that was an asshole. I’m sure they’re out there. But most are nice people and love the outdoors enough to drive what most would consider an uncomfortable ride.
Jeep owners are confident enough in their own vehicle that they don’t need to shit on other people.
mmmmm....I don't know about that. I belonged to two different Jeep clubs throughout the years and it always amazed me the antagonism that the hard core jeepers gave to the newbies and those who chose to keep their Jeep mostly stock.
Overall, I do agree with you that Jeep owners are nice folks, but just like everywhere, there are those that are real butt-wipes. (BTW, I am seeing the same distinction beginning to develop within the ranks of the Bronco crowd. I met a few owners at a Bronco fest a few months back and they were trash talking on the stock broncos and the 4 door broncos. It's annoying at best and there's no need for it.)
Sponsored

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mmmmm....I don't know about that. I belonged to two different Jeep clubs throughout the years and it always amazed me the antagonism that the hard core jeepers gave to the newbies and those who chose to keep their Jeep mostly stock.
Overall, I do agree with you that Jeep owners are nice folks, but just like everywhere, there are those that are real butt-wipes. (BTW, I am seeing the same distinction beginning to develop within the ranks of the Bronco crowd. I met a few owners at a Bronco fest a few months back and they were trash talking on the stock broncos and the 4 door broncos. It's annoying at best and there's no need for it.)
truth. Why can’t we all just agree to hate on the raptor owners 🙃

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only people who think there’s a Bronco vs. Jeep thing are Bronco owners. Never met a Jeep owner that was an asshole. I’m sure they’re out there. But most are nice people and love the outdoors enough to drive what most would consider an uncomfortable ride.
Jeep owners are confident enough in their own vehicle that they don’t need to shit on other people.
You ever meet the Cherokee crowd?

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate myself
Ford Bronco Current Bronco Owners!  Jeep owners May Be Your Friend! Yeticon

Sponsored

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, they’re not tall enough to ride on the same rides.
Oh they chop them and put 40's on them here... 1k cherokee 2k tires chopped and welded locked 48 beers and lots of red rude attitude....

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I believe at the end of the day, everyone has to respect each other's car and make the community happy and friendly, i love when seeing people gather and talk about cars like cars and coffees things. just some people are too serious for having a car that has a very big community of people who love it, actually i love when people give thumbs up or just say nice car and i always do that if i see a cool car driving by... some people won't even understand this hahaha
Sponsored