Sponsored

Current Bronco Owners! Jeep owners May Be Your Friend!

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DSC_0091.jpg

But....what about ....the SCOUT II...???.....red headed stepchild with Dana power trains and AMC motors?.....Hahahahahaha!!!!....
Respect your elders. If not for the Scout 80 and 800 before the II there might never have been a Bronco. And if not for the Willys wagon before it.

History lesson #2. The Plymouth Barracuda came to market BEFORE the Mustang.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guys, let's get away from all of the "I won't help that guy" or "I will refuse help from that guy" talk please. Sounds like something guys say who've never wheeled or even gone on a hike.

This off-road community has all kinds of vehicle owners, Wranglers and other Jeeps, Subarus, 4 Runners or Tacos, Land Rover, Full Size Pick ups, Hell, I even seen me a lifted Beetle and a lifted 911 out on a trail once. Add to that an Old diesel Volvo, Nissans, yes, the Bronco new or old, and a host of other rigs

Point is, whatever a guy or gal gets up the gumption to hack on and take out in the woods or desert, you should encourage such behavior. Add to that shit, we all get stuck. Some of us carry recovery gear or have a winch, but most of you folk won't, nor will you even bring a goddamn wrench or even a screwdriver! Pu@@ies! :mad:.....:ROFLMAO:

Meaning.... for those who do actually "go prepared", there are always those who don't, don't bring comms outside of their useless cell phone that won't work a mile from the trailhead, etc. Y'all get the point.

I honestly don't judge, just help. But, if you're a guy, you ain't gonna watch me save your ass and your wife, you'll get out and get dirty and I normally just direct like a County Public Works supervisor would do, then drag you out, and move on. Think of it as a teachable moment, sort of like this rant.

Don't judge, get over yourselves, and just be glad you've got a bunch of other kids to play with. Flipping folks off isn't cool even if you're joking because context is lost when just passing another vehicle, so don't do that.

Happy trails brother..... Happy trails. 😉
Thanks in advance, I'm probably going to be that person without a wrench.🤪

The wilderness is absolutely not a place for egos. It seems like every time I hike there is an idiot who doesn't understand how much water you need to bring with you in Arizona. I have my supply, and then always throw in a few disposable water bottles in my pack, just in case. And there's been lots of times I gave strangers one or more of my extra water bottles.

I'm sure plenty of Broncos will be winched out by Jeeps and the other way around.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Respect your elders. If not for the Scout 80 and 800 before the II there might never have been a Bronco. And if not for the Willys wagon before it.

History lesson #2. The Plymouth Barracuda came to market BEFORE the Mustang.
Thats my Scout II ..in 1979

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So town is the bar where we fight for our respective flags. The tires touch dirt and were all on the same side. Spread the word. That's a world I can live in.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean it will be fun to give each other crap. But, we are all here for the same thing. There’s no reason to be a**holes to each other.

Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The whole Jeep versus Bronco thing is nuts. Think about it….when you are out on the trail and get stuck, the likelihood of a Jeep being there to assist you is almost a guarantee. Regardless of the vehicle you drive, we all are out there to enjoy the outdoors and the fun of off-roading.
They drew first blood. Saw this today at my office. Loaded Gladiator.

Ford Bronco Current Bronco Owners!  Jeep owners May Be Your Friend! PXL_20211116_172418237

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My brother and step dad both have Wranglers and always talking smack!!! I can’t wait to be the to pull them out and same them with my high tech Bronco 😁

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They drew first blood. Saw this today at my office. Loaded Gladiator.

Ford Bronco Current Bronco Owners!  Jeep owners May Be Your Friend! PXL_20211116_172418237
Bronco needs the sticker like the Lambo Bill humping the Ferrari horse!! Keep those Jeep owners in check 😁

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we're basically talking about a minor problem caused by a few. There's always going to be a few that insist on acting like the fool they are. I've not seen anyone on the trails, no matter what they are driving, that's not willing to help anyway they can. Heck, I'd even pull a Suburu out of the muck if needed. I would say the vast majority of owners are enthusiast, and really don't care what brand you drive.

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I saw a Lightning Blue Bronco driving toward me yesterday and flashed my lights to get his attention and give a thumbs up - got a middle finger in response LOL! He must have thought I was going to give him grief because I was driving a Wrangler (see avatar) - but I am a future Bronco owner! I guess the takeaway would be - smooth the chip on your shoulder and wait to see what that Jeeper does before you jump the gun - there are plenty out there waiting on a Bronco!
Maybe he flicked you off because you flashed your lights at him??? Just a guess

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if my wife will still be friends with me after she picks up her Bronco in a couple weeks and has to park in the driveway while my wrangler & the camper sit in the cozy garage. :LOL:
Well that didn't last long. Wife and I are still friends after she picked up her Bronco in early December, but my jeep did get kicked out of the garage within the first couple of days and now sits covered in my driveway lol.

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah but are we gonna be excluded from keep jamborees? There’s no enough of us yet to do our own things…
I you go, play Tequila on the Jukebox and do the big shoe dance. That'll win them over for sure.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any “rivalry” between car owners is stupid.
I wouldn't call it stupid. I think it is designed by manufacturers to increase profits, we just fall for it. It creates brand loyalists that will purchase a product without any expectations of quality or value.
Sponsored