First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of the options that may be slowing down your Bronco order.

Advanced 4x4 - 71.2%
2.7L Engine - 59.4%
Front E-Locker - 55.4%
Hard Top - 55.1%
Sasquatch Package - 45.7%
Lux Package - 40.7%
Modular Front Bumper - 39.6%
Trailer Tow - 30.0%
Manual Transmission - 20.5%
Brush Guard / Safari Bar - 16.8%
Paint Protection -
2.0%

FF9F7298-E352-4FF9-B060-902003AC1FDF.jpeg
I just noticed this under the Lux package. Is this right?

669E6543-8FDC-4404-9A84-2359AC174661.png
Sponsored

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1 - hard top

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am thinking that he lied to you. Sorry. If Ford had called about your specific vehicle, you would have a VIN number (and definitely no later than the next scheduling Thursday). If you don't get a VIN by then, I would have a serious talk with them getting you to ditch what you wanted because "Ford called".

Also, I would call Ford Customer service about your "reservation" because maybe they are putting in a new order and re-allocating your Bronco to someone else. Something stinks about this.
For the one or two following this mini-saga, here's the update: I called the dealer on Friday (original call from them was Monday) and talked to the Sales Manager. What is actually going on is much less interesting. They received the same list of constrained parts/features every other dealer did, and took it upon themselves to notify customers that they might speed up their builds by sacrificing certain line items from their orders. Why they mentioned only the tow package and not other (often more) constrained parts, I don't know, but it's likely it was just because that's an easy part to install post-build. My order still has half a dozen or more constraints.

Short story is, my Bronco is not going to production any time soon, and the SM's WAG was "maybe by the end of the year." Sorry to get anyone else's hopes up.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn't make any sense because the manual Sasquatch isn't even a good value. But hey... whatever I guess.

I wonder if it has to due to the fact that they are just simply making less manual transmissions. If I'm a company getting a limited amount of raw materials, I'm going to put those raw materials towards my most in-demand product. Which I assume is not going to be the manual transmission.
If you like manual, the gearing is great though.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you like manual, the gearing is great though.
Gearing with the Sasquatch package is the same gearing on the Badlands trim (without the Sasquatch package) for manual transmission.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gearing with the Sasquatch package is the same gearing on the Badlands trim (without the Sasquatch package) for manual transmission.
Good point. I really think Ford should have just used the exact same Bilstein struts on Badlands. Not really sure the point of having two virtually identical suspensions, with a .67" difference.

Drabon74

Black Diamond
First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner(2007 & 2021)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confused. So which item will hold up the order longer, advanced 4x4 or paint protection?

Troybronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know what the current constraint percentages are? I'm sure there have been some changes in the past two months.

Advanced 4x4 - 71.2%
2.7L Engine - 59.4%
Front E-Locker - 55.4%
Hard Top - 55.1%
Lux Package - 40.7%
Trailer Tow - 30.0%
Paint Protection - 2.0%

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know what the current constraint percentages are? I'm sure there have been some changes in the past two months.

Advanced 4x4 - 71.2%
2.7L Engine - 59.4%
Front E-Locker - 55.4%
Hard Top - 55.1%
Lux Package - 40.7%
Trailer Tow - 30.0%
Paint Protection - 2.0%
Bingo! I got 8 out of 11.

Sponsored

Oobeedoobenubi

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn, this is making me rethink my 2.7 and modular bumper on my 2 door black diamond.
I ordered at Chapman and from what I have read, it looks like a lot of their allocations are filled anyway, so it probably wont matter. Maybe I should just keep it the way I want and wait since its probably not going to matter anyway. I already dropped tow.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, this is making me rethink my 2.7 and modular bumper on my 2 door black diamond.
I ordered at Chapman and from what I have read, it looks like a lot of their allocations are filled anyway, so it probably wont matter. Maybe I should just keep it the way I want and wait since its probably not going to matter anyway. I already dropped tow.
Just get what you want, you can try to game the system all you want, but there is no guarantee that it will pay off. If it does, well you do get a Bronco, but not quite the one you wanted, and if you don't you ended up waiting for the Bronco that wasn't quite what you wanted. I have a 2021 Bronco 2 door MIC 2.7 OBX Advanced 4x4 lux package with tow - I won the damn lottery - and I won it quickly. It just happened. Imagine if I had decided to change to a 4 door Big Bend soft top 2.3 auto mid package??? Would I have gotten it any more quickly... Maybe not. I ordered on May 4th 2021, got my VIN May 24th 2021... but I could have called in on the 20th of May and F-ed it all up when I heard about constraints and that orders were not necessarily going to happen.

This was Apr 15, 2021, "basically if you got a wildtrak or 2 door or the stupid brush guard you're going to have a bad week. Source: I am smart". That was the wisdom at the time.