jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spoke to a rep on the ford chat site, they said the same thing as you did. I asked if I am getting scheduled soon and they deferred back to the dealership. Trying to stay positive.
It's funny (not really). Call Ford to see what the status is and they say "unscheduled clean". Ask when it will be built and they say to talk with your dealer on allocations.
I talk with my dealer and they tell me I'm #7 in line for allocations but don't know what they will get and when. They tell me to contact Ford for that. 🤣🤣🤣
It's a circle jerk i guess🤭
I even laughed with my sales guy about this when i told him. He knows this has been a joke since day one and he's good to work with.
Sponsored

OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny (not really). Call Ford to see what the status is and they say "unscheduled clean". Ask when it will be built and they say to talk with your dealer on allocations.
I talk with my dealer and they tell me I'm #7 in line for allocations but don't know what they will get and when. They tell me to contact Ford for that. 🤣🤣🤣
It's a circle jerk i guess🤭
I even laughed with my sales guy about this when i told him. He knows this has been a joke since day one and he's good to work with.
Yup, when I check the list my dealer has graciously shared with all order holders and remove the 99s and Raptors, I'm #8 in line for a Bronco. But I'm waiting on a 2 door Badlands, so chances are extremely slim that I'll get a '22 VIN.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, when I check the list my dealer has graciously shared with all order holders and remove the 99s and Raptors, I'm #8 in line for a Bronco. But I'm waiting on a 2 door Badlands, so chances are extremely slim that I'll get a '22 VIN.
I'm looking forward to getting my 2024 model with more upgrades and a better top. 🤣🤣🤣 But it will be more expensive. Maybe even a 2025???

OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking forward to getting my 2024 model with more upgrades and a better top. 🤣🤣🤣 But it will be more expensive. Maybe even a 2025???
Years back, I saw a feature on 20/20 about people who placed factory orders for Morgans, patiently waiting an average of seven years for delivery. For some reason, that piece comes to mind...

Sponsored

71mach429

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Taurus SHO, 1971 429 drag pack mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
I called ford this morning, I have 6 of the 9 restrictions ordered but I did get an "unscheduled clean" response, hopefully that's really a good thing

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does my dealer getting 5 a month and 70 orders sound good? It seems some base 4 doors are getting scheduled but I’m a base 2 door…
Sponsored