Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/7 but I say get it how you want it. I’m tempted to downgrade form BL to base sas just due to costs though. I have to have the MIC hardtop. Buying it later will cost thousands.
Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor

Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I hope this is helpful to others!
Thank you but no thank you.

this-has-all-been-very-very-helpful-thank-you.gif

u-so-much-for-this-it-was-entirely-unhelpful-david.gif

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received my Base, 2dr, hardtop (of course), MT, Modular bumper, AUX switches & roof rack back at the beginning of March. There seems to have been a sizable number of 2drs built since then based upon the assembly line photos. I would suspect that the real constraint is with dealer allocations and what priority you were given by your ordering dealer within their allocation.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

FORD ...... Fair and "Balanced".... Wait ....No that's FOX News....

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So basically everyone with a my22 order is "Unscheduled clean" and nobody has "Unscheduled ballanced", nor will until October? Got it.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hard top restriction is for the 4-door since the 2-door can only come with it.

I'm surprised that the tow package is not on the list.
So I only have two constraints, 2-door and Badlands.

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Bronco itself is a constraint

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package
Did the rep give the percentages associated with the constraints? Last I heard, the Hardtop was 65% and the Sasquatch was 45% which is better than what it had been in the past. Also, most of the lists have the least constrained at the top moving down to the most constrained. Is this list rank ordered the same? If that's the case, a 4 door Badlands is a safer bet than a BB with sasquatch added. I think the percentages are just as important as the constraints themselves.

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I only have 4 out of the list so I need to try harder I guess I am a slacker.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see how any 7/13-7/20 reservations still aren't built unless your dealer had/has almost zero allocations. My dealer didn't get any of their FE built even, and yet my 2D Badlands, 2.7l with Sasq got built in March. My hats off to you folks hanging on and still playing the game. I have to say at this point, I'd keep playing the game just to see how long it takes to get lol.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

Did the rep give the percentages associated with the constraints? Last I heard, the Hardtop was 65% and the Sasquatch was 45% which is better than what it had been in the past. Also, most of the lists have the least constrained at the top moving down to the most constrained. Is this list rank ordered the same? If that's the case, a 4 door Badlands is a safer bet than a BB with sasquatch added. I think the percentages are just as important as the constraints themselves.
Current Bronco Production Numbers*

Commodities — % of Production
  • WildTrak — 23%
  • Sasquatch — 45%
  • Locking Front Axle — 73%
  • MIC Hard Top 5-Door — 65%
  • MIC Hard Top 3-Door — 17%
  • 2.7L EcoBoost — 76%
  • Full-time 4WD — ?
  • Modular Front Bumper — 41%
  • Trailer Tow — 44%
  • Safari Bar — 17%
  • LUX Package — 46%
  • Paint Protection Film (PPF) — 2%
*Source: Johnny’s car care & reviews (7/9/22)

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/20/20 reservation. I have 4 of the constraints. I called and I am Unscheduled Clean. She said I would be scheduled next scheduling week but I'm doubtful since there are 31 ahead of me at my dealer. Guess the waiting and not knowing continues.
Sponsored