Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered 1/7/22 and took delivery 6/24/22. My dealer actually said in Jan you will probably take delivery in June, and sure enough I did. Never changed the order from the original order placed.

Badlands 4dr
Sas
Lux
Modular Bumper
Tow
MIC
Leather

Either these parts just got constrained or what I believe is its all based on allocation to dealerships.
That’s absolutely insane. It’s gotta be the dealership equation. Did you order from a large dealer?
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm swimming in the 5 pool... But also in the not enough allocation pool. Big dealer with a gazillion orders.
I have 5 as well. I see you’re in Gilbert. Did you order from San Tan or another dealer? My order is with San Tan so just trying to see where we both sit.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel bad for people still waiting on their reservation from opening day. I really do, but I think its time to move on. That list is broken and has been since the get-go. Abandon ship and walk into a reputable dealer. Order what you want to and it will arrive much faster than the unicorn you ordered 2 years ago on a broken website. I ordered from a dealer here in Texas, paid MSRP and drove away in my Badsquach 4 months later. Good luck.

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That’s absolutely insane. It’s gotta be the dealership equation. Did you order from a large dealer?
Quite a large dealership in Connecticut, but by no means big, with volume and commercial truck sales too. Seemed the dealership had a lot of knowledge on Broncos and the sales advisor was placing several orders. I went back about a week later to pick up an accessory I ordered and same dealership was delivering 2 more Broncos similar to my config that were ordered and shipped. Paid MSRP too, and never had a signed contract till I took delivery.

Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aprilfools62

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!

Wooo hoooo I got ‘em all on my Badlands. LOL
Oh well, my Yamaha Rmax is supposed to be in this week. So I’ll have something to play with for the next year anyway

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know, I can't stop 2nd guessing my color choice & figured I'd handle that when MY23 orders go out.
I asked my dealer about my order and was told unscheduled clean, so good. Also said (I know, I know) last day to change order is 8/25/22, for anyone thinking about dropping a constraint.
I was under the impression that orders had to be locked in earlier this year - around the time that they closed ordering for MY22. Meaning, nobody can change orders until the order banks open again OR we are forced to convert to a MY23 order, whichever comes first.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 5 as well. I see you’re in Gilbert. Did you order from San Tan or another dealer? My order is with San Tan so just trying to see where we both sit.
I'm at San Tan as well. I haven't spoke with anyone for about a month, but at that time they still had about 500 outstanding orders and an allocation of 189 for the 2022 model year. I asked where I was in that allocation (not super useful due to build constraints) and was told I'm around 220. So that puts me in a 2023 just based on the allocation, let alone constraints... And I fall farther behind as people put in new, more "buildable" orders.

The Bronco is for my wife, but she's been checking out the 4xe Rubicon's lately...

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm at San Tan as well. I haven't spoke with anyone for about a month, but at that time they still had about 500 outstanding orders and an allocation of 189 for the 2022 model year. I asked where I was in that allocation (not super useful due to build constraints) and was told I'm around 220. So that puts me in a 2023 just based on the allocation, let alone constraints... And I fall farther behind as people put in new, more "buildable" orders.

The Bronco is for my wife, but she's been checking out the 4xe Rubicon's lately...
Thanks for the info. Sounds like we're being fed similar stories. I only ordered in February and was told around 600 orders in their system at that time. When I checked in with them a couple months ago they said 180 allocations for this year and I would get a 2023. I'm towards the back of the line for sure, plus my constraints, so doing the math who knows when I'll get mine.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Woooo! Winning!

Ford Bronco CURRENT CONSTRAINTS (July 12, 2022) and Customer Phone Line Tips 4FBEE11A-FCA4-45A0-B3E0-E3D1083656CB

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 of 8 and i was scheduled 8/8 :)

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The other constraint is the Rail or Convoy. It takes over a month (And Still Counting) to get a built Bronco delivered 20 Miles from MAP to a dealer.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was under the impression that orders had to be locked in earlier this year - around the time that they closed ordering for MY22. Meaning, nobody can change orders until the order banks open again OR we are forced to convert to a MY23 order, whichever comes first.
According to Ford chat, you can make changes within your trim, you just can't change your trim to another.
Sponsored