patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if there has been any updating of the "deadly sins" list for factory orders.

My order (7/14 1 am reservation, no VIN) currently stands as:

2 door Badlands
Sasquatch
2.3L/7M
High package
Tow package
Roof rails
Brush Guard
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not for several months. FMC website states MIC, tow and PPE are the largest constraints.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hard top is really the primary. Go with a softtop and your chances are a ton better.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The mod bumper and brush guard are also constraints. But it’s mostly just the hardtop

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard top is really the primary. Go with a softtop and your chances are a ton better.
I haven't ready much concrete about Ford hardtop output lately on the forum. Other than people saying it's still a constraint.

Does anyone know how Ford is doing, like has Ford significantly upped their output of hardtops yet? Any numbers to show Ford's progress resolving the situation?

I'm just wondering, is Ford still having production issues outputting hardtops in any larger volume? And if so, how come after all this time, Ford still cannot produce a high volume of hardtops?

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't ready much concrete about Ford hardtop output lately on the forum. Other than people saying it's still a constraint.

Does anyone know how Ford is doing, like has Ford significantly upped their output of hardtops yet? Any numbers to show Ford's progress resolving the situation?

I'm just wondering, is Ford still having production issues outputting hardtops in any larger volume? And if so, how come after all this time, Ford still cannot produce a high volume of hardtops?
It does seem news from Webesto has dried up. We have no idea if they can make any hardtops at all.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For weekly production date changes it’s probably not these major delay constraints anymore. As your-scheduled date approaches they check inventories on hundreds of parts. They may be low on the line on anything. Say 12” screens. So they move a bunch of Lux packages out but not all of them. Bottom line it’s basically random and no real trends on specific builds.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

A second Webasto plant is coming on line in the 1st Quarter of '22.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does seem news from Webesto has dried up. We have no idea if they can make any hardtops at all.
Yeah does seem to have dried up. Forum member PREMiERdrum in the past, was able to provide useful insight into how things were going with hardtop production. But I think it's been a few months since he posted about it.

Other than the general notion that hardtops are still a constraint, not much solid info on how well Ford has done correcting the manufacturing process to churn out hardtops.

Especially for those of us keen to have a 2-door model, the hardtop production rate is of a lot of interest.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just did a slight change on my OBX order (added SAS package) and was told that the tow package is going to be a hold up on my order still waiting not expecting to see my Bronco till this summer or fall.
9/22/20
Sponsored