First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustard
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Kearny Mesa Ford is selling at MSRP, they are located in San Diego. Thou be prepared to wait. I ordered 2-21-21 and still stuck in limbo waiting on a build date.
Thank you!

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can anyone recommend a dealer in so cal or surrounding states without markups on builds? Thank you. 🙏🏼
Ken Grody in Orange County does not mark up special orders. Ones on the lot they add a large ADM.

kimmie

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustard
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ken Grody in Orange County does not mark up special orders. Ones on the lot they add a large ADM.
Awesome! Thank you

Sponsored

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can anyone recommend a dealer in so cal or surrounding states without markups on builds? Thank you. 🙏🏼
I ordered from Advantage Ford in Duarte… they were more than happy to sign an agreement for msrp & no adm…

I called/visited a few LA locations and most would not agree to do that

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, I wanted to pass on news I got from Ford Rep today. Some of you probably already know.

I called to check on my build. Loaded Wildtrak, email last month of a production week of 1/3. It went into production status early on 12/20. Ford Rep said Ford will go to FULL production status 1/10 because of Covid they were on limited production.

hope this helps.
We heard this before "full production status"...it never happened and still has not happened. We shall see. Hopeful but not betting on it.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is good news! I'm in the 1/17 build week group. The 1/10 build week group has window stickers popping!

It would make sense that COVID has slowed production. I had to close my restaurant the week of Christmas (one of the busiest weeks of the year) because more than 50% of the staff got it and we didn't have enough people to operate.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/6 build weeker here, my Badlands stayed "In Production" for just about 3 weeks, and I'm guessing by the time it's on a convoy from the local rail yard to my dealer it'll have been close to 2 months since my scheduled build week. Other folks are in the same situation - hopefully future build weeks don't deal with this if this info is true, but be prepared. I'd also think there are more COVID related disruptions coming and we're not in the clear yet 👀

Sponsored
OP
OP
Punisher4135

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are any of you seeing the adjusted price on 22’s for reservation holders? My sticker is not reflecting 21 prices.

OP
OP
Punisher4135

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't gotten my window sticker. According to Ford, WS will now be available once the vehicle has actually shipped. I had the same thing though as you. If it was being delivered via rail, it would not show up on Palsapp. So yes, looks like you will also be delivered via convoy.
My sticker is loaded but still in production.

OP
OP
Punisher4135

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool. Which day are you scheduled? I got my WS yesterday and mine got built Monday and estimated delivery is the 24-30th.
My build date was 1/3. It showed went into production 12/20.
Sponsored