Sponsored

Current state of mind of potential Bronco reservation owners.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My weariness is rooted firmly in Fords failure to provide on time, and factual information. The latest example is the rumored MY 22 order date of Oct 13. If it truly will occur, then why pray tell hasn’t the B&P page been updated to MY22. I have spoken directly with Ford over the last 16 months, and NOTHING the rep stated has been true. Not even close to being true. I have respect for those who have had Broncos built, but have no idea where they are or when they will be delivered. Better folks then I for sure. After all this, I still have no idea what my reservation supposedly accomplished.
Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've all been there, months and months of hopelessness... It wears on you. I came super close to just giving up and writing-off Ford completely (and selling the 2 Fords I currently own).

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Ford is actually producing Broncos now, even Broncos with hard tops.... There were several posts from people who got scheduled to a 21 build last week who had been told they wouldn't get one. Hopefully the 22 my starts this smoothly.

All of this waiting will come to an end and it will be worth the wait! I just got my "Your Bronco has shipped" email this morning. The next 9-15 days will likely be the longest 9-15 days of my life, but my Bronco is on the way, it will be here!

My advice for everyone: Keep the faith, don't give up and buy a Jeep, you'll regret it.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going to get my Bronco about the time I originally planned. I didn’t reserve at launch. Figured I would wait a year or two and get one. Then on the morning of 7/15/20 (yes, have to put the year in) I totaled my car on my way to work. Reserved that morning (7/15/20) and bought a beater and figured I’ll get the Bronco in six months. So, I’m getting the bronco about in two years as originally planned🤞So I’m good

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In a oddly positive note:

Ford didn't even start producing Broncos until 10 months after launch/Day 1 Reservations.

Now they seem to be finally picking up steam at the end of the model year. I think if there are no other "major" hiccups, they could really crank 22's and we'll all be happy by summer next year.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Life’s too short to wait on Ford and just keep getting frustrated.
I ordered a Jeep Wrangler Willys (“he’s a witch”, “traitor”, etc…) and my custom order was delivered in exactly 6 weeks.

I still have both of my reservations for MY23 MOD Top 2D Bronco. But I couldn’t wait any longer.

Now I’m having a blast and I’m not frustrated anymore. When Ford finally builds some 2D MOD Top Broncos I’ll be ready.

I just refused to sit on the sideline waiting.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this begin: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Or
I remember this time at band camp..........
Or ...
Happy vehicle owners are all alike; every unhappy vehicle owner is unhappy in their own way. ;)

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Life’s too short to wait on Ford and just keep getting frustrated.
I ordered a Jeep Wrangler Willys (“he’s a witch”, “traitor”, etc…) and my custom order was delivered in exactly 6 weeks.

I still have both of my reservations for MY23 MOD Top 2D Bronco. But I couldn’t wait any longer.

Now I’m having a blast and I’m not frustrated anymore. When Ford finally builds some 2D MOD Top Broncos I’ll be ready.

I just refused to sit on the sideline waiting.
That's the Jeep I would buy if I wasn't so damn cheap, and, I totally drank the kool-aid. So, no help for me.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
as a recent 99er I just get to sit back and watch everybody else freak out, it's nice lol

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For me the years are not interchangeable. And I'm not a member of the "I'm going to live forever crowd" so who cares about waiting around.

The prime time to have gotten a Bronco in terms of usefulness would have been 2019/2020. I'll have to decide in the coming months, if the usefulness of a new Bronco will be worth the cost.

I had a lot of fun with Jeeps over the years while Ford was MIA. Love the new Bronco, but it bites Ford took so long to bring it back.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For me the years are not interchangeable. And I'm not a member of the "I'm going to live forever crowd" so who cares about waiting around.

The prime time to have gotten a Bronco in terms of usefulness would have been 2019/2020. I'll have to decide in the coming months, if the usefulness of a new Bronco will be worth the cost.

I had a lot of fun with Jeeps over the years while Ford was MIA. Love the new Bronco, but it bites Ford took so long to bring it back.
This very well describes my thoughts, I couldn’t have said it any better, especially the part about not living forever. I’m still pretty much all in on a new WT. But one of the good things about the waiting is it has given me a chance to consider other options that might better fit my soon to be new lifestyle. By that I mean retirement. I’m about 18 months out from that. Waiting on the Bronco has allowed me time for careful consideration of other options like the hybrid F150 and Tundra. Really like those two lately. Also waiting to see what the next gen 4Runner has and of course there is the new Defender. I even continue to play the game of which Bronco trim might be best for me. For example, SAS base 2-door as a hobby car vs another project Bronco, maybe 2G for something different. So maybe the waiting game for me has been useful.
Sponsored