Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added Warn and I'll add the ARB shortly.

Leaning heavily towards the Maxlider bumper. Seems to be well thought out and addresses all the issues with camera and sensors. Yes, it's pricey, but fit and finish and everything that comes with it is nice. Addictive Desert Design is running a close second, by the time you add the skid plates and ACC relocation bracket and some lights, you're at the price of Maxlider.
Ordered mine today. I understand the hesitancy on cost, but so far they are the only ones that I feel like meets functional requirements and that I like the aesthetics of. They really seemed to think the details through. There were others I liked, but they either had compromises I wasn't willing to take or I didn't like the aesthetics.

More options will become available. Lifestyle is working on adding ACC/sensor slots to theirs, which I also like. I concluded that between waiting on updates and delivery, I'd be next year on most though and and I'd rather have this solved sooner rather than later.

Almost everyone I spoke with seemed really passionate about what they had created. Folks seem really excited about this, which is cool to see and hear.
Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maxlider was one of the first concepts of a winch bumper I ever saw that caught my interest. I've got a call into them and a text sent to see what's needed to go forward with one since there is such a lead time. Just looking at the bumper you can see there has been time spent thinking about all the modifications needed to make a clean, functional bumper that compliments the Bronco while still housing a winch cleanly within. These guys seem to have done it. Much better than some of the appendages hanging off the front of some other Broncos that I've seen,,, like the Ford factory offering to name one.

Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco maxlider-prices-2021-midnite-edition-ford-bronco-from-25k-f-150-is-also-here_2
Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco ford-bronco-maxlider-1-1596780841

Last edited:
OP
OP

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARB added.

I've got a call into them and a text sent to see what's needed to go forward with one since there is such a lead time.
I found calling them works best. I've done so twice and they were real helpful.

That said, there is a lead time on everything. You are minimum of 4-6 weeks out and I doubt anyone will be dropping something in stock anytime soon, but could be wrong. I spoke to them on the phone, then ordered online.

With smaller manufacturers, it is probably a good idea to call before or after you order, get some confirmation it went through.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added Warn and I'll add the ARB shortly.

Ordered mine today. I understand the hesitancy on cost, but so far they are the only ones that I feel like meets functional requirements and that I like the aesthetics of. They really seemed to think the details through. There were others I liked, but they either had compromises I wasn't willing to take or I didn't like the aesthetics.

More options will become available. Lifestyle is working on adding ACC/sensor slots to theirs, which I also like. I concluded that between waiting on updates and delivery, I'd be next year on most though and and I'd rather have this solved sooner rather than later.

Almost everyone I spoke with seemed really passionate about what they had created. Folks seem really excited about this, which is cool to see and hear.
Thanks for updating the list! The Maxlider does look really good, and I like that they have the full grill guard. I do like the attention o detail like covering up the crash bars. I’m really surprised why ADD didn’t do that on theirs, since they’re making the Maxlider bumper 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m not getting my bronco until December (probably) and I’m probably waiting until next spring to get a bumper…glad I’ve got some time to think about it!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro, great post.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a Warn EVS 10 winch on my 4Runner that I will be holding on to to use with the new Bronco. I’m hoping these prices come down some over time. The 4Runner bumpers are mostly in the $500-1000 range. Definitely follow this thread!

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Tim,
Do you know about which flares the Warn bumper matches the width of?
They are based on the Stock/Non-Squatch flares.
No current plans to do a stubby or shorty version. Not saying that won't happen, just no plans at this time.

Updated the Warn Elite post.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well,,,,, after the post on Addictive Desert Design story on FB,,,, they are swaying me. I know the crash bar ends show but dang,,, this is a killer look!! Clean and functional. It's always been between them and Maxlider on the bumper I was going with. ADD builds Maxlider, I know.

Also helps that this is a Race Red Wildtrack, same as my order, so I can see what it looks like.

As far as calling Maxlider,,, I've called multiple times and never talked with anyone, even sent text to the number given, nothing. I've called ADD multiple times and always talked with someone, that means something to me.

Ford Bronco Currently available winch solutions for 2021+ Bronco Screenshot_20211008-050839_Facebook

Last edited:

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hauk Design seems to be working on something

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Spoke to Bodyguard, real nice folks and real helpful. Updated with their info.
I like theirs too. However, The picture of the red bronco has to many stainless steel bolts and pretty much way over the top in every way. Can you get it with the black bolts?

OP
OP

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like theirs too. However, The picture of the red bronco has to many stainless steel bolts and pretty much way over the top in every way. Can you get it with the black bolts?
I asked that and they said you can. I gathered from another post the silver bolts were a temporary measure for now, but I think you can get either from what he said.
Sponsored