First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So well done. First time I have seen pictures where Cactus Gray pops and looks terrific. Making me reconsider my choice of Carbonized for a Heritage order.

Advertisement

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dig it! Couple of things regarding the lights though. I prefer the base style marker lights that do not bisect the headlight, especially on a Heritage. Also, I think you can change the color of the horizontal light with Forscan, rather than the film to change it to amber. Awesome job!
I’ve already put in a placeholder order for a Heritage, will probably be a 24 MY but I’m willing to wait. I wanted Yellowstone but it’s not an option, so went with Race Red. Maybe it will be an option by the time it’s scheduled.
9D582F21-5C1B-4583-AC56-EC08B25E9206.jpeg
How illegal do we think it would be to put white vinyl on those side-marker lights on each side of the grille? Might actually look nice especially with the white grilles?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grille: Five-tone design based on Black Diamond grille modified to host Lux camera system and prepped smooth like the roof. Body color outer frame, Wimbledon White inner slatted section, gray pinstripe demarcating inner/outer sections, black center section, red lettering and white letter borders. StickerFab amber LED turn signal overlays (astonishingly factory-looking but removable if desired). Multiple clear coats and Xpel protection.
What did you have to do to modify the Black Diamond grille to support the camera? I'm looking at swapping out my Badlands grille for the Black Diamond grille and I've got the Lux package.

OP
OP

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did you have to do to modify the Black Diamond grille to support the camera? I'm looking at swapping out my Badlands grille for the Black Diamond grille and I've got the Lux package.
Sorry I’m just now responding. The short answer is I’m not exactly sure how Avio did the full mod. I know they had to widen the center aperture for the camera to fit through, and they also needed to construct some sort of platform, or mount, to secure and stabilize the camera. I also suspect they’d regard their approach as a bit of a trade secret.
Advertisement