Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As seen in the Aux Switches and Accessory Rail thread, there's a lot of discussion about the aux switches. I came across a file someone created to make labels for the Gen2 Raptor switches and got to thinking about something similar for the Bronco. There are plenty of different labels out there you can by for upfitter switches, but I was thinking more of a Bronco style.

Update 8: THEY EXIST!
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco StickerFab_labels_announce

These got a lot of interest, and a lot of requests to be able to buy them. Working with the team at StickerFab, they are now available for purchase with a few different options.

You can find them here:
StickerFab Printed Auxiliary Switch Labels (affiliate link)
(Note that this link includes an affiliate code. I receive 5% back on any purchase you make after using the link. If you want to view the labels without the affiliate link, use this link.)

StickerFab has also been kind enough to set us up with a coupon code for 5% off as well. Use coupon code BRONCO6G.

Note that I haven't received my Bronco yet, so I haven't been able to test these myself. But it's been a really positive experience working with the team, and they certainly have experience sticking things to the Bronco!
If you've got questions, ask and I'll answer what I can. If you get the labels, feel free to post feedback here as well.

Finally, they've also got a video posted on the StickerFab YouTube channel.
Printed Series Auxiliary Switch Labels - 2021+ Bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to believe that the Squatch button triggers either a train horn or a reggaeton horn.
No clue, but now that you mention it...

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made a few new ones, mostly with different icons for different lights, still with a Bronco style.
No clue what you'd use some of these for (like the obligatory pineapple pizza).

Sponsored

jimi1851

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the name of the font that you are using for these? I'd like to cut some vinyl lettering, but have been unable to find it, I assumed it was some proprietary Ford font.

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the name of the font that you are using for these? I'd like to cut some vinyl lettering, but have been unable to find it, I assumed it was some proprietary Ford font.
Not proprietary at all.
I'm using Upbolters (at 50% of normal vertical height with +50 tracking). It's not an exact match for Bronco, but it's close enough.
Edit: Here's a link to Upbolters on dafont.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As seen in the Aux Switches and Accessory Rail thread, there's a lot of discussion about the aux switches. I came across a file someone created to make labels for the Gen2 Raptor switches and got to thinking about something similar for the Bronco. There are plenty of different labels out there you can by for upfitter switches, but I was thinking more of a Bronco style.

I've put together a few so far. Probably not the easiest to read, but it has the Bronco feel to it.
I'm also sticking with black and white, because my current plan is to print these on to glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. That way they can just be stuck on and still be potentially visible at night.

Updated: View attachment 83863
Preddy cool. I been thinking about the label situation myself. Thanks.

HRBrad8

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I've put together a few so far. Probably not the easiest to read, but it has the Bronco feel to it.
I'm also sticking with black and white, because my current plan is to print these on to glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. That way they can just be stuck on and still be potentially visible at night.

only missing the middle finger to use for backup lights.
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco 1611861002396

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored
OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think I'll heed to find a hairier version of it that could be a Sasquatch hand...

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Father in law back in the day wired airplane landing lights to his high beams on his 70 Buick gsx. He could only run them for a few seconds as they would melt the wires if on too long. He was telling a story about a time in the 80's a truck ran up on him and rode him real close with high beams on. He let him over and then turned on his high beams and the guy swirved and then just got off the road. He stored the car for about 25yrs and a few years ago I assisted in him getting it back on the road a little...helped him take those lights off the car.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be cool to somehow get them to light up.

Taking a quick glance I thought it read Bitch Lights, 3rd row down 3rd in.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this something that can be used with a kicked or however that vinyl cutter is spelled? would love to use this as well.

Awesome so far thanks for sharing