Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+1 on the full sheet list...
I have a Cricut but have yet to even have the time to turn it on, much less learn to use it. 👀
Sponsored

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have any suggestions on something I can use to test these out on?

I'm trying to find a switch that matches what we will have in the Bronco, most importantly in size and the ridged texture. I've searched around for aux switch assemblies for F-150, but those don't seem to have the same ridges on them. (I also don't want to drop $200+ on a fully functional part when I'm just trying to see how well something sticks to the switch.)
I figure someone around here might know of a switch from something else that might be close.

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please add me to Purchase List

Sponsored

Provoflyfisher

Badlands
First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2010 F150, 2012 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me to the list!

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

add me

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
There's been more interest in these over the past few weeks, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment. I haven't found anywhere that prints custom glow-in-the-dark stickers in the way I was hoping. However, I did find some printable sticker paper that glows, so the plan was to print and cut them myself.

Problem now is that I have nothing to test fit them on - probably not getting my Bronco until summer at the earliest.

In order to make the labels large enough to actually read, I'm thinking they will have to be placed forward of the switches. So if someone can get me some precise measurements, I can fiddle with the design to figure out how they should fit.

I need the precise width of a single switch, plus measurements of the three areas marked in the image below: the narrow flat space just in front of the switches, the raised lip around that (in case I need to come up with a design that follows that contour), and the size of the area in front of that right up to the edge of the housing for the whole bank of switches.
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco Ford-Bronco-accessory-switches marked

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
There's been more interest in these over the past few weeks, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment. I haven't found anywhere that prints custom glow-in-the-dark stickers in the way I was hoping. However, I did find some printable sticker paper that glows, so the plan was to print and cut them myself.

Problem now is that I have nothing to test fit them on - probably not getting my Bronco until summer at the earliest.

In order to make the labels large enough to actually read, I'm thinking they will have to be placed forward of the switches. So if someone can get me some precise measurements, I can fiddle with the design to figure out how they should fit.

I need the precise width of a single switch, plus measurements of the three areas marked in the image below: the narrow flat space just in front of the switches, the raised lip around that (in case I need to come up with a design that follows that contour), and the size of the area in front of that right up to the edge of the housing for the whole bank of switches.
Ford-Bronco-accessory-switches marked.png
Have you talked to the guys at Stickerfab? https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm thinking about something simple that would stick over the aux1, aux2, etc...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking about something simple that would stick over the aux1, aux2, etc...
Ya, and the light would still shine through it.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking a label maker would be suffice for this

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my original thought as well, and it would probably be fine if you only need to see it in the daylight and are only using a single line of text. For the designs I have here, to fit it in a space that small, I believe we have a lot of people that wouldn't be able to see it very well. (I've routinely had complaints from people on other projects that designs I can see just fine are too small for others.)
Ya, and the light would still shine through it.
I think the backlighting for these switches is too dim to show through a label. And the level of detail and size of these precludes doing cutouts.
Sponsored