Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me to the purchase list please. These look awesome! Exactly what I was looking for.
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:
There's been more interest in these over the past few weeks, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment. I haven't found anywhere that prints custom glow-in-the-dark stickers in the way I was hoping. However, I did find some printable sticker paper that glows, so the plan was to print and cut them myself.

Problem now is that I have nothing to test fit them on - probably not getting my Bronco until summer at the earliest.

In order to make the labels large enough to actually read, I'm thinking they will have to be placed forward of the switches. So if someone can get me some precise measurements, I can fiddle with the design to figure out how they should fit.

I need the precise width of a single switch, plus measurements of the three areas marked in the image below: the narrow flat space just in front of the switches, the raised lip around that (in case I need to come up with a design that follows that contour), and the size of the area in front of that right up to the edge of the housing for the whole bank of switches.
I'm interested in the stickers - currently on a business trip but if you can wait till next Thursday I can get some calipers and get you some measurements.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Natai Sorry, I forgot about this but eventually got to it. Here's a quick representative sketch.

NOTE: the dimensions are correct but it is NOT TO SCALE.

Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco unnamed1

Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco 1637249154369

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Natai Sorry, I forgot about this but eventually got to it. Here's a quick representative sketch.

NOTE: the dimensions are correct but it is NOT TO SCALE.

What is the height of the switch on the second photo?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As seen in the Aux Switches and Accessory Rail thread, there's a lot of discussion about the aux switches. I came across a file someone created to make labels for the Gen2 Raptor switches and got to thinking about something similar for the Bronco. There are plenty of different labels out there you can by for upfitter switches, but I was thinking more of a Bronco style.

I've put together a few so far. Probably not the easiest to read, but it has the Bronco feel to it.
I'm also sticking with black and white, because my current plan is to print these on to glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. That way they can just be stuck on and still be potentially visible at night.

Also going to cross-post this for visibility, based on the wiring diagrams provided by @Rednek we now know the amperage rating for each of the Aux switches:
AUX 1​
AUX 2​
AUX 3​
AUX 4​
AUX 5​
AUX 6​
25A​
15A​
10A​
5A​
5A​
5A​

Update 5: View attachment 85954
These are awesome. Definitely interested if you ever sell them. I'm wondering if these would work as well: https://www.4x4spod.com/legends_hd_mini6_bantamx_sourcelt

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, these are awesome. I’d totally buy some of these. Hell, I’d buy a few sheets!

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a slight size reduction, I think the labels will fit just in front of the switches.
Obviously, having the labels printed individually is much easier for mixing and matching. But for those that are able to print them on their own, printing a single sticker with all 6 labels should make for a much easier install while keeping everything straight.
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco switchbank_mocku

Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco 21 Bronco Switch Labels

I did make a couple of new ones, including the Infinite Improbability drive.

Edit: No idea why the colors went weird on the upload...

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First I need finalize the best way to produce them and have them fit properly. Since I'm probably probably relegated to the depths of MY22, I may enlist a few intrepid souls to test them out for me.

After that, I'll look at the best way to make them available to those that want them. At an absolute minimum, I'll post the file and instructions for making them yourself for free.

For now, I'll just keep adding designs based on what interests everyone. (And I'm a little behind on that.)

Edit: Made the front page as trending! :cool:
Please add me to the full sheet purchase list. Nicely done!

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would buy these as well.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
With a slight size reduction, I think the labels will fit just in front of the switches.
Obviously, having the labels printed individually is much easier for mixing and matching. But for those that are able to print them on their own, printing a single sticker with all 6 labels should make for a much easier install while keeping everything straight.
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco 21 Bronco Switch Labels

Holy shit! That's amazing!

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice. I am defiantly want to purchase a set when your ready! Curious when that will be? ; )
Sponsored