Sponsored

Custom badging and added a few accesories (issues)

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So worked on my wife's Bronco today. Ran into a few issues. Mounted the tires on the truck, spare fit fine under the third brake light. Love the stance, love the wheels. Thats the good. The fronts rub the crash bars on full lock so going to look farther into that and how to resolve. Mounted custom hub centric rings for the aftermarket wheels. Mounted the Rough Country nudge bar for the front fog bar. Also realized it interferes with parking assist sensors and in the camera some:( Tried to apply the matte black mountain decals on the rear windows, using a water mist like we always do, but that made them not stick. So re-ordering those to try again, maybe dry. Spent some time after all these issues playing on the computer and thinking of replacing the Outer Banks badging with this....I'm all ears and listening to thoughts and ideas, input on new badge. Truck is AMB

Ford Bronco Custom badging and added a few accesories (issues) North Woods Decal Final
Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As far as the crash brackets, Sasquatch rolls off the factory line sans crash brackets and most Broncos I've seen so far have had them removed if sitting on tires 35" & larger.

I'll be removing them on mine. They are just bolted on.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife is a graphic artist, here is what she said: I think if you're designing something to go on a Bronco it should be retro or it should be modern, this is neither. I agree, looks a bit 90's clip-art-y to me.

Absolutely no offense intended, just opinions.

My advice would be to get a graphic artist to work on a design. You can find hundreds of websites that you can contract this out to.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife is a graphic artist, here is what she said: I think if you're designing something to go on a Bronco it should be retro or it should be modern, this is neither. I agree, looks a bit 90's clip-art-y to me.

My advice would be to get a graphic artist to work on a design. You can find hundreds of websites that you can contract this out to.
Well there is a little retro and the 90s reference is partly accurate. It come from a takeoff of a badging that was done

Well you are partly correct, the badging is an interpretation of Bronco badging done from 1992 to 1996. And I do appreciate the feedback.

Ford Bronco Custom badging and added a few accesories (issues) Screenshot_20211120-211708_Chrome

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well there is a little retro and the 90s reference is partly accurate. It come from a takeoff of a badging that was done

Well you are partly correct, the badging is an interpretation of Bronco badging done from 1992 to 1996. And I do appreciate the feedback.

Ford Bronco Custom badging and added a few accesories (issues) Screenshot_20211120-211708_Chrome
Ok I get it.

It's hard to think of the 90s as retro but ya, that's 25 years ago...

It's kinda funny how there are regional packages like that where the rest of us know nothing about it (and I would consider my Bronco knowledge better most).

I still think you could get a fairly good re-make of that if you posted that pic on a logo for hire website.

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my wife throw 30 minutes at it, this is what she came up with. I think you almost have to make it green to throw back to the original. I'm not super in love with the background color, it's hard to get just the right tone.

Now that being said I think it would look better as the triangle like the other 2021 badges. I can have her throw together a version of that tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Custom badging and added a few accesories (issues) NORTH-WOODS-LIMITED-EDITION

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I used to design logs for a living. Its to busy for what it is. Maybe focus on the compass, mountain and bear graphic. Its strong and powerful. Others are correct, the text is clip art and way too big and too much. Respectfully.
Sponsored