Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fresh out of the oven. Check out these custom blue beauty rings for the Bronco.
MRT offers powder coating and paint services for bead locks, tow hooks and many more items to make your Bronco stand out from the heard. All services are done at our location in Plymouth, Mi. For non local Broncos bead locks can be sent by mail for custom appearance modifications. Give us a call at 734-455-5807 and see what options we have for you!

Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220330_082328

Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220330_082419
Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220330_082400
Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220330_082343
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fresh out of the oven. Check out these custom blue bead locks for the Bronco.
We offer powder coating and paint services for bead locks, tow hooks and many more items to make your Bronco stand out from the heard. All services are done at our location in Plymouth, Mi. For non local Broncos bead locks can be sent by mail for custom appearance modifications. Give us a call at 734-455-5807 and see what options we have for you!

Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220330_082343

Do you guys do the Sasquatch beauty rings not sure what color I would get maybe cactus gray but I’m pretty happy with my stock beauty rings they match my ar steps perfect

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just finished up a set of Eruption Green Bead Locks. They turned out fantastic and for a reasonable price! Call us at 734-455-5807 to book your appointment today!

Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220523_144838-removebg-preview

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been looking for a deep dark blue that would closely match the Antimatter Blue color. On the AMB Wildtraks the wheels are just all black. Do you have that color worked out and how much does this usually cost?

Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We can take the paint code for the anti matter blue and mix it in house. Painting for bead locks can run anywhere from $50-$70 a bead lock. Some paints are a little more expensive than others but that is in the general ball park and includes prep work.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just finished up a set of Eruption Green Bead Locks. They turned out fantastic and for a reasonable price! Call us at 734-455-5807 to book your appointment today!

Ford Bronco Custom Beauty Rings - MRT Appearance Modification Services 20220523_144838-removebg-preview
Those are beauty rings, not beadlock rings. You may want to revise the title of your video.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those are beauty rings, not beadlock rings. You may want to revise the title of your video.
You are correct. Even though they are not functioning bead locks its just the go to name a lot of our customers use. Sorry for any confusion.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are correct. Even though they are not functioning bead locks its just the go to name a lot of our customers use. Sorry for any confusion.
Bead lock trim rings. Or in normal people words, Bead lock helpers or beauty bead locks.

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question. Is it possible to produce a beauty ring out of Carbon Fiber? And, if so would the cost be semi-reasonable? The Corvette Z06 has an entire wheel that is supposedly Carbon Fiber that’s why I ask. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question. Is it possible to produce a beauty ring out of Carbon Fiber? And, if so would the cost be semi-reasonable? The Corvette Z06 has an entire wheel that is supposedly Carbon Fiber that’s why I ask. Thanks in advance.
Carbon fibre is expensive. I wonder if hydro dipping carbon fibre design would be more cost efficient?

Either way, if you scratch that ring you’ll be pissed.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We can apply Carbon Fiber Effect to the beauty rings on your Bronco. If you are interested you can give us a call at 734-455-5807 and we can talk details.

ChipM

Outer Banks
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4 Door SD, 00 4 Door SD, 65 Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would love to see pics of ER rings mounted...was thinking of spicing mine up not sure on direction.