Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford really hates the two door.
The customer chooses which model and the vast majority will be 4-door for obvious reasons. It has nothing to do with Ford hating 2-door. It only makes sense for a promotional event like this they use the model 90% of customers will buy.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like to see what the base Badlands Looks like with the removed fenders like the red concept

Last edited:

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how they changed the name to "Easter Safari"...

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now in my opinion who wants to go sasquatch when you have the ability to get way better parts and upgrades from the aftermarket! I understand sasquatch may be a good price but hey i would rather spend my money and get cooler stuff🤷‍♂️
The biggest benefit of the SAS is the 4.7 gearing. To re-gear to support 35-37" tires on non-SAS will almost cover the cost of the SAS package (gears, labor) and that's only on the BD, BL any other model you are getting the lesser axles (no locker).

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The biggest benefit of the SAS is the 4.7 gearing. To re-gear to support 35-37" tires on non-SAS will almost cover the cost of the SAS package (gears, labor) and that's only on the BD, BL any other model you are getting the lesser axles (no locker).
True True! you got me there. I mean if you have a lower trim it will be a ton of money to switch gears but on Badlands it wont be as much. I just dont see the point in getting the sasquatch if you are going to replace the wheels and tires right away and already get upgraded suspension and you are only doing it for the gears. Not here to cause a fight but i would be more comfortable spending the money to just re gear

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have the 4.46 are you really missing out though? The jump from other models may be worth it but from the Badlands I don't see the benefit.

Also ... most Jeep owners or lifted truck owners don't change gearing. Case and point how many 3.55 F-150's are out there with 35's or better? Is it ideal? Nah, but it won't ruin the truck. The 4.7 gear ratio excuse is getting a little long in in the tooth.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you have the 4.46 are you really missing out though? The jump from other models may be worth it but from the Badlands I don't see the benefit.

Also ... most Jeep owners or lifted truck owners don't change gearing. Case and point how many 3.55 F-150's are out there with 35's or better? Is it ideal? Nah, but it won't ruin the truck. The 4.7 gear ratio excuse is getting a little long in in the tooth.
I can tell you I've driven a JL Rubicon on 37's with stock 4.10 gearing and also gearing at 4.56 also with 37's and there is a noticeable difference. Just because most jeep owners on large tires do not re gear doesn't mean it's not beneficial. Gearing and axles are the biggest reason to go sas or BL.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ridergraphix is a member here and will be doing kits for the broncos.
I really want to see how they tie into the hood, maybe the same black decal covering the bump like the WT has.

Reactions: Dom

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now we're finally getting somewhere. MOAR!!!

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands