Sponsored

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fender flare delete.
Exoskeleton.
ARB compressor mount.
Spare tire mounted on bumper.
Many more grill options in the future.
Winch mount solution bumper?
Accessory rail.

All of a sudden my wallet goes into hiding
That combo could turn a basesquatch into a badass rig! (Not that it isn't already ;) )
Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish there was a happy medium, and I'm sure it will come eventually, on the fender flares. SAS are absurdly large, standard still pretty big, delete trim too small. I'm hoping someone comes out with a nice 2-3" flare without the gawd awful design of bushwacker.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool.

4WD fender flare delete. Sign me up for something like that immediately.

Nice to see the ARB twin actually mounted in the engine bay. That will be quite the project with the 2.7L octopus, but required.

RTR grille is a cool concept. Mostly because I like the “BRONCO” lettering delete.

RTR sliders / steps are a good start but unless I need more coffee it looks like they’re slapped on with the existing Ford rock rails still in place above them? If I’m right, that’s obviously heavy on the “concept” part of concept.

4WD parts BYOD rail supports our suspicions about Ford nixing the rail as a factory option due to liability or supply chain complexity. “Just give 4WD the design and let them do it, next”

Nod to the 4WD stripe also, very cool on the 4D. I look forward to seeing it on the 2D. I will say this really only works because the soft top is black, so heads up on that. Carb gray MIC top with a black stripe may not be as strong.

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if that soft top roof rack has a higher weight capacity than the standard hardtop roof rack? If so, i hope they come up with an option like that for the hardtop.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got some pictures of the 4WPs Bronco. I do believe those fenders are #1 are my list. Then the graphics off the RTR bronco are sweet. Then I'm back to the 4WPs graphic...then I'm still looking my brain might explode!! 🤯🤯🤯

received_988014441732655.jpeg

received_793408048272376.jpeg

received_308625410621477.jpeg

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember, their vitriol is coming from a place of insecurity and confusion. I think it’s important that us 4-door folks give them the room they need to process and internalize what they’re feeling. They are experiencing the difficult process of personal growth, and that can be very scary to those who are not used to self-reflection in these ways.

That said, I offer this comment not as an excuse, but merely an explanation for their actions. It’s never your obligation to be a victim, even if your attacker is hurting inside.

;)
I'm only feeling insecure because yours is just sooo long and mine is just short and stubby.

My feelings of inadequacy and lowered sense of meaning and feelings of self worth are being further perpetuated by the oppressive nature of the subjugation that you and the others of the 4 door cabal reap upon us peaceful, innocent, and bullied 2 Dr small population of innocents.

However, we are much cooler and won't be confused with the Mall Creepers. 😙

Ha ha! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sure the lights are very useful, but am I the only guy that thinks the big row of them at the top of the windshield looks butt ugly?

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories RTR-Vehicles-custom-Bronco-four-door-SUV_05 (1)

Sponsored

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Registered! You guys offer an install too right?
We are in Eastern PA. I do not have a retail shop, but I can make install arrangements if you come to me. If you get your Bronco Soon Enough, we might even be able to use it to design some new graphics. Let me know when you get it and we will see where we are at that point. Everything is still up in the air at this point.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure the lights are very useful, but am I the only guy that thinks the big row of them at the top of the windshield looks butt ugly?

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories received_4353767774667274
If that lightbar reminds you of your butt, you've got bigger problems than this concept Bronco.

;)

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you I've driven a JL Rubicon on 37's with stock 4.10 gearing and also gearing at 4.56 also with 37's and there is a noticeable difference. Just because most jeep owners on large tires do not re gear doesn't mean it's not beneficial. Gearing and axles are the biggest reason to go sas or BL.
No, I haven't nor do I have the desire to do so. My opinion would be if you plan on going 37's or bigger on anything you would need to invest in some gearing changes regardless and the 4.7 is not going to be the Goldilocks of ratios.

The biggest I plan on going is 285/75-17, living in Minnesota I don't see a need for anything larger and I am going to prioritize a 3 peak tire (hence why I am going KO2's) for my driving needs.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the idea of an overlanding rig, but hate the idea of not being able to put my top down!! It's a major reason for buying the Bronco... Topless 4x4! I'm likely to want this, but actually buy a small off-road trailer from a previous thread (too lazy to link).
Sponsored