First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really thought it would be at least a year before there would be good support in the aftermarket. But it looks like there will really be options from day one. This is great news.

This is one of the Wranglers strong points. The aftermarket has everything you can imagine and more.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, I haven't nor do I have the desire to do so. My opinion would be if you plan on going 37's or bigger on anything you would need to invest in some gearing changes regardless and the 4.7 is not going to be the Goldilocks of ratios.

The biggest I plan on going is 285/75-17, living in Minnesota I don't see a need for anything larger and I am going to prioritize a 3 peak tire (hence why I am going KO2's) for my driving needs.
If that is YOUR use case I agree.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the idea of an overlanding rig, but hate the idea of not being able to put my top down!! It's a major reason for buying the Bronco... Topless 4x4! I'm likely to want this, but actually buy a small off-road trailer from a previous thread (too lazy to link).
Like you mentioned. Small trailer is the answer!

Octaveus

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone think or was it mentioned that the 4wp pop up tent would be available in different body colors??

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just need to give my wallet to my dearest, or I'll be in the poor house before long. Also, does anyone know if Fuel will be making wheels for our Broncos?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that is YOUR use case I agree.
Just judging from the amount of spotless Rubicons in the area ... I think that I may be one of the few in my area that plan to off-road 🤷‍♂️

We're not all building a 4600 series truck ;)

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just judging from the amount of spotless Rubicons in the area ... I think that I may be one of the few in my area that plan to off-road 🤷‍♂️

We're not all building a 4600 series truck ;)
The more spotless rigs I see in my area equates to less folks on the trials. I welcome mall crawlers!
I don't give two shits what people spend their money on or if they chose to wax their rigs every weekend. If they enjoy it, let them enjoy it. I will use my Bronco for remote solo trips that require high clearance (37's) and I'm willing to accept pin striping to get there.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more spotless rigs I see in my area equates to less folks on the trials. I welcome mall crawlers!
I don't give two shits what people spend their money on or if they chose to wax their rigs every weekend. If they enjoy it, let them enjoy it. I will use my Bronco for remote solo trips that require high clearance (37's) and I'm willing to accept pin striping to get there.
So wouldn't you look in to the optional 5.13 or 5.38?