Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for proving my point ;)
Sigh..not at all. You go on trying to convince others that the 4.7 discussion is "long in the tooth".
I know better than to skimp on gearing when going with big tires and heavy loads.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really thought it would be at least a year before there would be good support in the aftermarket. But it looks like there will really be options from day one. This is great news.

This is one of the Wranglers strong points. The aftermarket has everything you can imagine and more.
I think the aftermarket will be massive after a year. So you are sort of correct. Ford will have their stuff at launch and these companies who've had access to pre-prod vehicles. But once the rest of the aftermarket gets their hands on the Bronco it's just going to explode.

Sponsored

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those things aren't even real Broncos. :(

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sigh..not at all. You go on trying to convince others that the 4.7 discussion is "long in the tooth".
I know better than to skimp on gearing when going with big tires and heavy loads.
The excuse that you need Sasquatch with 4.7's to run a 35 is what is getting long in the tooth. A BD or BL with a 4.46 auto or 4.7 manual will be just fine for the vast majority of people wanting the 35" tire look. What ratio is the manual Sasquatch going to come with? Those 5.13's? Those like yourself who will be swapping out gears for even higher ratios are not in the vast majority of owners.

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure the lights are very useful, but am I the only guy that thinks the big row of them at the top of the windshield looks butt ugly?

RTR-Vehicles-custom-Bronco-four-door-SUV_05 (1).jpg
Yes! The 4WP light bar looks much better.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The excuse that you need Sasquatch with 4.7's to run a 35 is what is getting long in the tooth. A BD or BL with a 4.46 auto or 4.7 manual will be just fine for the vast majority of people wanting the 35" tire look. What ratio is the manual Sasquatch going to come with? Those 5.13's? Those like yourself who will be swapping out gears for even higher ratios are not in the vast majority of owners.
The 4.7 gears is the Sasquatch/35s gearing. My theory is they gave those gears to the manual Badlands because pairing them with the advanced T-case got them their "best in class" crawl ratio.

People just need to understand that a shorter gear with larger tires will affect performance. If they're fine with that, great. Buy a lower trim and throw 35s/rims on it and they're golden. If they want to maintain stock performance while running 35s, Ford has already given us that answer.

Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4 wheel parts red one with the black decal along the side... I must have that decal!

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories Screenshot_20210330-180634_Google
Definitely looking to add a decal like that. not sure how it'll look on Rapid Red. Perhaps another color ?

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They need to start selling this shit now. I need to get a pile of goodies going in my garage for launch, including wheels and tires.

If anyone wants the 35" GY's from a Sas, I'll have them for sale.
Sponsored